Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Battle Royale Character Quiz!, Read Above!
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 02:14 AM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

(Posted Image)

Hahaha I suck.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 02:33 AM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Mimura.
Kuze
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 04:08 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

I got Kawada... I don't know why It chose him, I don't plan on dying with a visable hard-on

But there was a better one somewhere I gotta google it someday
Hirono Shimizu
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 06:49 AM

E> Girl [#10] <3

Member No.: 153

Uhm, i found another quiz!!!

ANOTHER BATTLE ROYALE QUIZ

That one is alot longer, and there is more.... well alot more answers you can give.

I wasn't sure if i should make a diff thread for it or not hehe, so i just put it in here....

(Posted Image)

Hehehe, No suprise there ;)
riserugu
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 07:01 AM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

(Posted Image)

You've got a bit of a split personality. You have your strong, bitchy side that gets flared up when people push the wrong buttons repeatedly. But you also have your girly, feminine side that wants to be loved and protected. By the right guy. Unfortunately, the guy of your dreams doesn't love you back. But he does think you're the coolest girl in the world! Not quite romantic love, but you do have someone that cares. Continue being true to yourself and make the most of the time you have.

Guess its' meant to be. >.>;;
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 07:23 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

(Posted Image)

You have a lot of pent up anger and bitterness about being continuously ignored and disrespected. Yet, when you're mad, you force yourself to appear calm. Thus making your outbursts of rage completely out of the blue. You should express your feelings more and get a life. Also, spend more time with your family and stop obsessing over younger women. Perv.

...can I get an amen?
Kuze
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 07:24 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

(Posted Image)
Congratulations! You live! To roam the world, dodging the cops since you're now wanted for murder. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. At least you have Noriko by your side, now. You're trusting, honest, tender hearted, and an excellent protector and friend. Tell the whole world how cool and alive you are!

what the fucking hell...

*sits in corner and cries*
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 07:24 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

(Posted Image)

Ouch. Machine gun bullets to the gut's gotta hurt - but you're optimistic and hopeful right up to the very end. Maybe next time you shouldn't publicize your location so much, though. Some people just don't want to get along. Watch out for them, but never lose your peaceful nature.

...Mrph.
Hirono Shimizu
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 10:46 AM

E> Girl [#10] <3

QUOTE (riserugu @ Aug 3 2006, 07:01 AM)
(Posted Image)

You've got a bit of a split personality. You have your strong, bitchy side that gets flared up when people push the wrong buttons repeatedly. But you also have your girly, feminine side that wants to be loved and protected. By the right guy. Unfortunately, the guy of your dreams doesn't love you back. But he does think you're the coolest girl in the world! Not quite romantic love, but you do have someone that cares. Continue being true to yourself and make the most of the time you have.

Guess its' meant to be. >.>;;

Hehehe, Well.... We both got what we got in the last quiz...

Im happy with mine though! Utsumi is one of my favourite characters... and like i've been saying, she reminds me of me.

hahah.
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 01:30 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

(Posted Image)

*shrugs* Well, a bit better than Kiriyama I suppose. Yay! Nut-stab! ^.^
mitsuko2
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 01:38 PM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

(Posted Image)

Congratulations! You live! To roam the world, dodging the cops since you're now wanted for murder. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. At least you have Nanahara by your side, now. You're naive, empathetic, and kind hearted. Thanks to your innocence and helpful nature you were able to warm over Kawada and gain his trust. He led you to safety. Look what a smile can do! Tell everyone how sweet you are.

Kill Me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stabs self repeatedly* Kill ME!!!!!!!!
laZardo
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 02:07 PM

Unregistered

(Posted Image)

Uh-huh. Yeah. Definitely better than Shuya this time. Funny though, I was one option away from Kiriyama. Oh well.
Hirono Shimizu
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 02:36 PM

E> Girl [#10] <3

Whoever can get Hirono.... I will praise!

Like, Im trying to see what her thing looks like.... and i keep either getting Chigusa or Utsumi...

My Utsumi result was me doing it truthfully, and i even get her when im trying to ger Hirono... How Lame!!!! :(
Theseus
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 03:07 PM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

(Posted Image)

Nice try, honestly. You really strive to pull people together in a common goal. You try to get their minds off of whatever is bothering them by having them focus on something a little more ordinary and habitual. Which generally tends to help. Unfortunately you can't control it all, though. Because of this, it might be better for you to tell someone you like them when you have some free time before joining a group of paranoid girls in the kitchen with poisoned food. Live and learn. And then die by riffle fire. Better luck next time.

haha wow, well that's an interesting answer. I guess it's sort of like me minus the whole it's a girl thing.
Xaldien
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 05:24 PM

Face to face, my lovely foe

Member No.: 148

(Posted Image)
You're a whore, but you never wanted to be. Your family is the cause for all your trouble and now you can't escape your past. You are a very strong-willed individual, though. You will do anything to be recognized for more than the label they want to place on you. Because you feel that deep down you deserve so much more. That's good! Never give up in yourself. But maybe you should put the sickle down and be nice to the girls instead of stealing their boyfriends and killing them.

...This speaks volumes...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | SPAM | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0294 seconds · Archive