Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Haymakers, friends and foes
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 03:29 AM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I need a few friends/enemies for Nich Finlayson and Andrew Swainson. Both are skatepunk burnouts. They both go to Hobbs, and I've noticed there aren't a lot of people there that'd really be into the local punk scene, but I'm not picky and neither are they so anyone who wants into either of their relationship sections let me know. I also guess that any character at a different school who is frequent to the skate park or underground punk venue would be fine. Help a brotha out!
Slayer
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 03:39 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

I suppose I could make a character that could meet them at the skate park and become their enemy. Would that be alright?
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 04:12 AM

Playing

Sounds like a plan, Slayer my man. You know it's been a long day when you start rhyming...
Hirono Shimizu
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 10:25 AM

E> Girl [#10] <3

Member No.: 153

My character, Sarah is a skater, If you want they can be friends... ;)
laZardo
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 10:51 AM

Unregistered

Zachary could be that wannabe trying to get into their little group. Now if only I could finish his behavioral pattern and decide which school he goes to. :rolleyes:
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 05:09 AM

Playing

Hirono - sounds good. See you at the skate park.

Laz - I'd like to see Zed be kind of the wannabe in the group, but the other skaters sympathize with him because he can bail like a champ. If you'd rather they shun him for being something of a poser (not accusing, just saying that skaters can be a little elitist) then that's cool. We'll see, eh.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Pregame Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0241 seconds · Archive