Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What other RPs do you do?
Sephy
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 09:43 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Well, the big cheese over there *points at Kaishi* said we should use this General discussion bit more :P
so I thought i'd make a thread
Since we're all RPers here, what other RPs do you do? hopefully some people might find they share an interest and make a new friend ^_^
The sort of RP's I usually do are:
BR
Jrock
Gravitation (the anime)
OC
Vampire (which can be Oc or something else)
Final Fantasy
Yaoi

Mostly i'll RP anything that interests me or captures my imagination, although I hate "Buffy" and "Harry Potter" with a fierce loathing.
Kaishi
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 09:12 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

...You take part in Yaoi and Gravitation RPs? I would've never guessed, Sephy. :P

Lately, I haven't been roleplaying much, but back in my day I was into different kinds of Fantasy roleplays. Especially Medieval/Fantasy roleplays. I liked them more for the Medieval than the Fantasy, but not many could pull off such a superb blend, so I often found myself joining these RPs for the Fantasy. *sigh* But, it wasn't a total loss. I had my own Feudal Japan roleplay for a bit, because I was really into that stuff months and months ago, but, unfortunately, that roleplay eventually failed when I went away on a trip. When I came back, the roleplaying had suddenly stopped. :o

I'm also into original roleplays made by the creator, and some roleplays based on Anime/Manga (Naruto roleplays, most of the time) but...meh, I'm not as active of a roleplayer as I used to be. :lol:
Mienai Itami
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 11:30 PM

Playing

Member No.: 24

I've been spending my absence time RPing over at "OMG_Maou" (For the Kyou Kara Maou fandom) and "OMG_YnM" (Yami no Matsuei fandom) on live journal ^_^.

Beside those two and here, I haven't been RPing much.
Broken Butterfly
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 06:31 AM

Playing

Member No.: 31

*shrugs* Meh....I do BR,Fullmetal Alchemist,and Final Fantasy. That's about it----I was never really into RPing as much as i am today.
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 01:29 PM

Playing

Member No.: 5

question for sephy ( or someone else that can answer it )
what exactly is a yaoi rpg?
how do you play it ?
riserugu
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 04:15 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

what exactly is a yaoi rpg?

A Japanese slang term that describes male/male relationships in anime or manga.

It's roleplayed the same way as any normal roleplay, though if romance is involved in the roleplay. It isn't between a male and a female... :3
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 04:36 PM

Playing

sounds cool.
are there also female/female rp's ?
riserugu
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 04:48 PM

just another daydream...

Yup, but that's known as Yuri.
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 18 2005, 10:32 PM

Playing

ok, and where do i find these yuri rp's ? :D
riserugu
Posted: Jul 19 2005, 03:05 AM

just another daydream...

Ah. I couldn't tell you duckie, but if I stummble across any I'll be sure to tell you. :D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0272 seconds · Archive