Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

 Hospital encounter
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 05:54 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Alan woke up with a yawn as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. Hawley had left the building, and Adam hadn't woken up yet.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 05:57 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



At the light sounds coming from behind him, Hawley glanced back toward Alan before looking back off. "Morning..." He muttered lightly, leaning in against his shotgun somewhat.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:00 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"Morning." Alan stopped to stand and scratch an itch on the back of his head. "So, we made it to day two." he mused.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:03 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



"Seems so." He mused back, leaning forward once more before back. Doing a slow rocking motion before haulting as pushing up onto his feet, "I got everything useful from this place packed, so where do you suppose we go now?"
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:21 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Alan paused to take out his map (seemingly forgetting he still had the brass knuckles on his right hand) and looked through the locations.
"The school and coppace are danger zones, so we can count them out. The river pretty much divides the island in half, and that, the waterfall, and the well can help replenish the water supply. The lighthouse is on the other dise of the island, but we could make it there in about an hour if we left now. There's a small house not too far from here as well. Then there's a gazebo on a cliff about a mile westward but we'd have to go through an open field, where we'd stick out like sore thumbs. I personally think that if we move along the coast, going from place to place, we could access many of the areas without going through a danger zone." Alan took a few second sto catch his breath, then continued, "I wouldn't be surprised if the house was occupied, but it could be a good place to stop for a bit if we could clear it out. Did you get all that?"
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:30 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Hawley shook his head at the question, going over everything that had been said in his head. "We can't go to the house, That Terry Woodard guy is holding up there with someone else."

Besides that the plan seemed decent, being a day into the game already the lighthouse was probably the holding place for someone, or someones. "Besides that... it sounds good, though we could head toward the lighthouse. There's probably already someone there." He said with a sigh, glancing off to the side somewhat.

"We'll leave once Adam wakes up."
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:42 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"Lighthouse it is then. We'll have to be careful though, many of the paths there go through the coppice." Alan said, tucking the map back in his bag.
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:47 AM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



"Make sure that you're back before Sunday night, eh? You don't want to miss my party, man!"

Adam turned around, a grin on his face. He looked at his best friend with a grin. "What d'you take me for, man? I planned the whole thing, did I not? Gonne be the best damned birthday party Andrew Lipson ever had."

"It'd be the best birthday I ever had if I weren't confined to this stupid chair, but I appreciate the thought, guy!" The wheel-chair bound teen looked sheepish, but waved once again in farewell.

"Take it easy, bro. And thanks."

Adam grinned, and stepped aboard the bus that would take him on the plane.


With a start, Adam woke up, blinking his eyes to adjust to the darkness that surrounded him. He had been dreaming...or remembering the last moments before this hellish trip had began. Remembering the last seconds of normality, of the outside world that he would likely ever know. Andrew, his best friend, whose birthday party he had meticuously planned. He had figured that since the year prior, Andrew had been involved in a serious car accident that left him without the use of his legs - on his birthday, Adam would throw him one hell of a birthday party to make up for it. Sadly, he thought, that's one party it looks like I'll be missing.

Slowly, he climbed to his feet, and noticed that Alan and Hawley were standing just outside the doorway. Wearily (Adam definitely was not a morning person, or a just-waking-up person at all), he sauntered over to the two other boys.

"Hey guys...what's going on?"
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:50 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



"Mornin'" Hawley said giving Adam a lazy, I-just-wpke-up grin, proping his arm up somewhat on the butt of his gun with the muzzle was pushed against the ground. "We'll be leaving this place soon..."
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:51 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"We're leaving before this place becomes a Danger Zone." Alan told him. "We're thinking about going to the lighthouse on the other side of this island. Shouldn't take too long if we hurry."
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:51 AM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



Adam nodded.

"Seems like a good idea to me. From what you've told us, I'm sure that everyone and their mother knows that you're here. Plus..."

Adam's face wrinkled as he spoke.

"...Helena is starting to smell."

((Continued in: Moving))
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:54 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"Don't remind me." Alan said, sounding nauseated.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:57 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Hawley chuckled somewhat as he lightly took a sniff of the morning air, nose crinkling when he finally decided to truely take note of the smell. "Yeah. It is best if we leave, too many people know that I'm here." He responded moving back into the clinic, moving over to his bag, looking through it lightly. Helena's blood-stained one laying empty of it's food, water, and other useful suppiles at his feet.

There's was at least six syringes, and multiple bottles of different medicines though he didn't know how many still worked, and wouldn't kill them if they tried it...

((Continued in: Moving))
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 06:59 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"Let's get going, then." Alan moved in the direction of the lighthouse, not checking to see if the others were following.

OOC: Continued in "Moving": http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...view=getnewpost
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Makeshift Hospital | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0265 seconds · Archive