Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What do you think of V2?
Xaldien
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 03:30 PM

Face to face, my lovely foe

Group: Members
Member No.: 148

As the topic implies, what do you guys think so far of some of the characters in V2?

Who is most likely to...

Become a hero:
Become a villain:
Go through a character change:
Get killed off early:
Survive the longest:
Gather the highest body count:

Who will you...
Root for:
want to see die:
laZardo
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 01:31 AM

Unregistered

Become a hero: By that we mean possessing fewest traits that the "villains" would possess, I'd say John Matthews or Sam Skinner, to name a few.
Become a villain: Kristey Burrowell
Go through a character change: By that you mean personality adjustment, so I'd probably say one of Dodd's characters. Because.
Get killed off early: The hero character. ¦D Or Paris, gossip kings get their coup d'état eventually.
Survive the longest: Barring an unlucky dice roll, see Character change above.
Gather the highest body count: Hard to name a single character at this point. We'll see when the time comes.

Who will you...
Root for: Kristey Burrowell, psycho chicks is cool. And Damien, because. ¦P
want to see die: Marvin Hendrick, and later Damien, who will probably die "lonely and unsure, on the cusp of experience."(- Cliff Lane) :P I'd say Kim, but she's already dead. XD
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1324 seconds · Archive