Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pre-Game Suggestions
Megami
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 05:20 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

This question is primarily directed toward the new members, as well as the older members who have become less active as of late. What would you all like to see in the pre-game roleplay? What would spark your interest and make you want to roleplay more? I can't help but notice the recent decrease in activity all around on the site, so I'd like to know what's making everyone disinterested and what could be done to inspire you to roleplay once again. Any suggestions concerning the pre-game are welcome and appreciated. Keep in mind, I'm no admin, so I can't act upon any of these suggestions, but I can and would be more than happy to spread the word on to the administration. Once again, thanks for your cooperation, and your input is always appreciated! Without the members, we couldn't have SOTF!
Sephy
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 06:39 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Ninjas! :P

ok i'll be serious, I think it might be just that time of the year, I know in England right now, school year's almost up and we have a massive heatwave so it's way too hot to be thinking up RP posts, give everyone a chance and i'm sure it'll pick up ^_^
Minase
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 08:48 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

My activity is governed by the season, as you should all know those who know anything at all about me, with pre-season training just started and me needing to really invest in my team right about now (we went down the table last season and I just got bumped up an age division) my activity is going to suffer somewhat. Thats my explanation.
Slayer
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 10:42 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

Personally, I'm taking a while because I'm trying to make the posts as long as possible. I don't think I can ever get to the SAT essay length posts hanging around here, but I'm just trying to put as much stuff in as possible.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0369 seconds · Archive