Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Worst Injuries
Cycokiller
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 07:34 AM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

What is the most severe, painful injury that has ever been inflicted on you? And no, emotional injuries DO NOT COUNT. I'll start 'er off!

I remember when I was about 12 or so, playing baseball with my friends in an open field. I was the catcher. My buddy was up to bat, and my other young chum pitched him out, meaning that--hooray!--we were batting next. So, with gusto I sprang up and--POW! ZIFF! BOOM! ZAT! YOM KIPPUR! My friend beaned me in the left temple with the solid oak baseball bat. Apparently he'd grabbed the ball off the ground and threw it up, hoping to at least hit it once for good measure. Good measure, indeed. So there I stood, cradling my eye in my hand, screaming in sheer agony (I still didn't know what hit me). The culprit immediately dropped the bat and came to my aid, then the rest of the youngsters circled around me and all chimed in, each marvelling that I'd just been smacked upside the head with a bat, just like on TV! I yelled terrible obscenities at them, tearing away when one of them tried to take a look. In retrospect, I'm surprised I didn't black out. It was priceless, though, walking in the door and yelling "MOM! RONNIE HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!" Priceless.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 01:20 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Easy answer: grade 5, so probably about nine years ago or something like that. We were playing freeze tag in gym class, and I was one of the ones who was it. I reached out to tag my buddy, but he sort of spun out of the way of someone else and into my right wrist. I pretty much shattered it, broke it in something silly like six or seven places. Apparently I was REAL lucky that I didn't have to have surgery on it. Was in a cast for seven weeks.

Still feels funny when it rains, too.

Minase
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 03:54 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

Well people say being kicked in the balls hurts, but they are the lucky ones.

Once during a fight at my Thai camp I neglected to wear a box and got a kick full on in the penis.

Imagine (guys) the most desperate you've ever been to have a piss, magnify it by ten, then imagine having that piss for about five seconds, then someone coming up to you and holding your penis in a tight iron grip, painful in itself, but also it would prevent any more unrination. Imagine how they would feel, then imagine the person holding you penis is made of lava.

Thats the worst pain I can ever remember feeling, luckily it left no lasting damage.
Cycokiller
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 07:00 PM

Playing

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (Minase @ Jun 30 2006, 03:54 PM)
Well people say being kicked in the balls hurts, but they are the lucky ones.

Once during a fight at my Thai camp I neglected to wear a box and got a kick full on in the penis.

Imagine (guys) the most desperate you've ever been to have a piss, magnify it by ten, then imagine having that piss for about five seconds, then someone coming up to you and holding your penis in a tight iron grip, painful in itself, but also it would prevent any more unrination. Imagine how they would feel, then imagine the person holding you penis is made of lava.

Thats the worst pain I can ever remember feeling, luckily it left no lasting damage.

And every time it happens it's the same response: "Ugh, don't worry about it, I'm fine. Ok, let's go--URK!--arg, five minutes..." Then you go waddle off the floor and siddown, take deep breaths and find your testicles.
Serapindal
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 08:49 PM

Playing

Member No.: 105

Hmm...lets see. I get injured so much, the surgeons at the hospital know me by name. :lol:

When I was born, I had this big seizure thing.

When I was 1, I was thrown out of a two or three story building.

When I was four, I was run over by a bike over my head. Don't ask.

When I was six, I got part of my hand partially cut off. (Imagine Nearly Headless Nick)

When I was eight, I had the back of skull chipped open.

When I was ten, my temperature exploded to 105.5 degrees F.

When I was 12, I tripped and fell on a sharp boulder with my face.

It goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

I've been kicked in the nuts so many times, it doesn't hurt that much anymore. >_>
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Serapindal @ Jun 30 2006, 04:49 PM)
Hmm...lets see. I get injured so much, the surgeons at the hospital know me by name. :lol:

When I was born, I had this big seizure thing.

When I was 1, I was thrown out of a two or three story building.

When I was four, I was run over by a bike over my head. Don't ask.

When I was six, I got part of my hand partially cut off. (Imagine Nearly Headless Nick)

When I was eight, I had the back of skull chipped open.

When I was ten, my temperature exploded to 105.5 degrees F.

When I was 12, I tripped and fell on a sharp boulder with my face.

It goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

I've been kicked in the nuts so many times, it doesn't hurt that much anymore. >_>

Sweet merciful crap.
Serapindal
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 09:51 PM

Playing

I think the most recent "injury" was a two weeks ago, on June 16th.

I was invited to some party by some guy at some indoor party place, and they had indoor rock climbing.

I, being the extremely risky guy, I didn't really take much effort to put anything on correctly.

About two foot/handholds from the top. I slipped. A rope slipped out of my hand, and I started falling. (Not as fast as you would have if you really fell down without a rope, but I sorta had a bad grip, so my hands slid down the rope. So faster than rappling down, but slower than jumping down.) My crotch hit every handhold on the way down, and to add insult to injury, when I landed on the ground, I made an artificial splits. >_>

Nothing a few beers couldn't solve.
Lien
Posted: Jul 1 2006, 12:56 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Getting shot in the ass with a rusty needle dart in the eighth grade. It was a driveby in Spring Valley, really weird shit. That, and it was maybe an inch or two away from my spinal cord, so yeah. Stung like a bitch.
I-eat-cute-animals
Posted: Jul 1 2006, 05:42 AM

Moskau, Moskau, Throw your glasses at the wall.

Member No.: 140

I'm debating with myself between 2 injuries

My 2nd oldest brother beat me up and made me bite a peice of my inner lip off, he broke my leg as well but I was like bleeding for a day and a half(Not like a pool of blood but it was still bloody)

And a time I got hit by a car with simaller injuries, and a jaw fracture.
Serapindal
Posted: Jul 1 2006, 01:42 PM

Playing

QUOTE (I-eat-cute-animals @ Jul 1 2006, 05:42 AM)
My 2nd oldest brother beat me up and made me bite a peice of my inner lip off, he broke my leg as well but I was like bleeding for a day and a half(Not like a pool of blood but it was still bloody)

Ouch. Your brother was sure bastardly. The worst my brother did was when he picked me up and dropped me so my groin would land on the knee.

I got the last laugh, as he writhed in pain on the ground clutching his knee.
I-eat-cute-animals
Posted: Jul 1 2006, 06:44 PM

Moskau, Moskau, Throw your glasses at the wall.

Member No.: 140

He just played rough alot >_>

Edit: Oh and I dislocated my knee shortly after posting in this topic.
Serapindal
Posted: Jul 1 2006, 07:04 PM

Playing

QUOTE (I-eat-cute-animals @ Jul 1 2006, 06:44 PM)
He just played rough alot >_>

Edit: Oh and I dislocated my knee shortly after posting in this topic.

xD
Nessa Rosenthorn
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 04:43 AM

a [COMPLEX;] organ with an [INTRICATE;] problem ..

Member No.: 134

Ouch ><; This topic makes me all cringe-y. XD;

My worst was in a car-accident when I was a kid. Injured my head, went unconcious, almost died. Not pleasant.

... not that it's a really pleasant topic anyways ...
Tatsuki Yamashita
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 04:51 AM

Playing

Member No.: 88

My worst injury?

Um... maybe the time I broke my collar bone.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 05:04 AM

Ouch, collar-bone? Those are said to blow. Mainly because you can hardly move anything.

I took a puck in the chest today. Large bruise. Yeouch.

Truth is, I'm only posting to emphasize the mighty power of the headbutt. XD

Zidane, you're my fucking hero.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0290 seconds · Archive