Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Dude! FORTIFIED!!! Pt. 2
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Oct 9 2005, 11:35 PM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

He stood and watched the spectacle Shinya had just caused.He never bothered to look away or blink as the boys painful death was forced on him and that thin blade was taken from him.The Shurikens would be dropped into his bag a single star slid into his pocket.Water bottles would be added to his supply before the pack was tossed into a nearby bush and he began moving through the undergrowth over towards Shinya one hand raised to signal stevan over.

"That was messy and unless you intend to spend time in youre boxers we will need to find you new clothes.Blood sticks and smells...Take what you need and then head to the lookout.I need to tend to a wound and Stevan needs a cigarette.One guard on front thats all thats needed unless spiderman decides to come after us then we are fucked" he commented as he would pass Shinya and the bloody mass of the student.

Slowely he started his asent up the slope towards the lookout point occasionally giving a glance over his shoulder to the other two and the treeline.
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Oct 10 2005, 09:03 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

As stevan slowly walked towards the two enemies he saw his two comrades speed past him. What was this a fucking race now? So while his "friends" ran on ahead to have all the fun he was left yet again at the back. All this pent up anger, It had to be realised somehow and someday it woul be. He just felt sorry for the closest person to him at the time.

He watched the gore blossom as hits and shots were given, dismemberment, shooting, brains and hearts all over the floor shading the lovely green grass a shade of crimson red. He couldent help but laugh out loud. God i wish i didnt like this. It was quite a comedic scene, Seeing the two people who thought they would rule the game be slaughtered without hope of running away or fighting back.

So now atleast the deed was done and they could move on and continue the slaughters...raping? who knows what would take their fancy? Stevan himself was due for a killing, He had released alot of pent up stress with elise and it was building up all over again.Just a time bomb ticking away, And his allies were the only ones around who would take the pain if he went off.

Wonder if this game goes out on t.v? People betting on their favourite to win? come to think about it, it was a cool concept, like wrestling but with more blood and of course it wasnt fake, stevan had learned that first hand. Maybe they were well known out there. The psychos, the murderers, The hunters?

"So now that senior gore and mr brainssplatter have doen what you came to do can we leave now?" He walked up to where they were both standing. He leant down to the corpse riddled with bullets. Looked kinda sticky. He looked into that blank stare of the eyeball wuth the bone in it, It looked sad, Like it didnt really want to die and all this was an act of bravery? But acting they did will only get you fucked up here, that was a given. "Come on im going, you two are gonna come with me? so far weve made a pretty good team?" As he rised from his leaning state he kicked the corpse slightly and turned to them both.

Kuze
Posted: Oct 10 2005, 10:32 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

Shinya reached down for the boy's bag as Peri and steven walked off ahead of him, Picking it up he slid the cat claws into the bag and pulled out one of the boy's spare shirts, wiping the blade of blood, he carefully slid it back into its sheath, making sure not to impale himself with the blade.

Slinging the bag over his sholdier, he picked up his glasses and slid them back of as he walked towards the look out point following Peri and Steven.

"Alright, alright I'm coming I'm coming"
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 09:51 PM

Playing

He would arrive at the top moving over the small metal gate in one swift movment and soon his feet would be placed upon the wooden floor of the lookout post. A Glance would be given around it looking for anything of intrest seeing nothing but the bare weak looking walls and a even weaker looking roofing.

His bag would be unslung and fell to the ground with a clatter of metal slamming against cardboard inside of the bag. His back pressed to one of the walls facing the entrance he would slowely let himself slide down into a sitting position.

The Ingram would be unslung and placed beside him as he withdrew the Shuriken star from his pocket and tossed it ontop of the ingram.What would they do now? Where would they go? Shinya had killed and done a very messy job..He made been a little to enthusiastic maybe the game was cracking him already or maybe he was cracking the game? Peri gave it little thought as he sat waiting for the other two arrive but he would call out to both of them.

"What comes Next? Ideas People.."
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 10:25 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Stevan followed as peri walked up to the lookout. He entered the shoddy building and leant against a wall, His foot up pressing against it. "Me ideas? Look at me what good ideas have i had so far?" He looked down and put his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

He waited for shinya to arrive, the kid had talent but his methods were way too slow. Some one finds that corpse and identifys it, then when the next announcement comes around everyone will know who did that gruesome scene, and the worst of it is He's chilling with blood boy and freak. Could bring some wannabe psychos there way?

"Well anyway i suggest we move away from here. anyone see's those corpses then us up here they aint gonna feel to safe and if they have a gun bullets will fly"
Kuze
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 04:41 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

(Blooddy i swear if you pester me through MSN to post ONE MORE TIME I will do something.)

Shinya stopped short of the lookout, and thought ~why am I with the hairtrigger duo, and i cant join a normal group because of what i did , leave them and run, attack than run, or just stay with them~ Glaraing up to the duo he muttered.

"I will out live you teo but for now your just too much of a hassle"

Shinya ran in the oppisite direction of Peri, and Steven and eventually far away from the two.

((Continued in: Drifting...))
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 07:13 PM

Playing

( Do you mean Bloodmistakes or Bloodyfists? Little details.Nothing is trivial )

He would not even bother to try and stop the stupid long haired boy run away.The boy was carrying two handguns he barely knew how to use aswell as a Katana and listening to his cd player.The boy would be hacked up before the end of the day that would be for sure most likely because the child tried to use the melee weapon against a firearm thinking that he was Blade or something along those lines.

"God Bless his soul" he said with a laugh as he would slowely unload the box`s of ammo out of his bag and begin loading his weapons oncemore.The Ingram would be taken care of in a few minutes and his concealed Colt hadnt been brought to action so far.

A Basic pleasure was taken as a cigarette was slid between his lips and lit.The toxic smoke giving the gentle buzz of self inflicted death before being released.His bag would be pulled onto his shoulders and the strap of the ingram wrapped around his shoulder.

"Come on Fucko we need a new meat shield" he said with a laugh before oncemore making the cherry of his cancer stick flicker.

Weapons loaded,lungs freshly tarred,mind shattered oncemore,trust broken..The Boy was ready for a party.

((Continued in: Truth be Told, the Child was Borne))
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Nov 19 2005, 04:30 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Stevan sat down and stole smoggy drags from his cancer stick, each breath filled with chemical pleasure. He just sat and watched peri stand over him and get ready to leave. AS peris gestured for him to leave he just grinned at him and toked his cigarette once more. That trusty boom stick of his laid by his feet.

((Continued in: '99'))
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Lookout Point | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0378 seconds · Archive