zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6  ( Go to first unread post )

The Ornery Mynock, A sleazy little cantina.
netjedi
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 11:52 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

"None taken. to better times then."

tips up his cup and drinks

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 11:55 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

Tipping his own in return,

"Definately. How are you equipped? Will you need to grab anything before we start?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 11:56 PM

"not really, I'm good"

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 11:58 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Got a Jetpack? Getting to the office could be a little tricky, unless you're decent at bypassing security systems."

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 11:59 PM

"legit bodyguard work, requiring secuirty bypasses and jetpacks. hmmm. No and no"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 12:05 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Hehe. I see what you're gettin' at. I like to show 'em they're weakness'. Usually that just involves flying in through their windows. I figured if you don't fly, you could hack the security on the elevator and join me that way. I wouldn't lead a former NRS down the wrong path. Hell that'll be bad for me!"

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 02:19 AM

"Yeah, no worries. I am no security system expert or slicer, and I never tried a jetpack or rocketpack"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 08:53 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"So what did you do with NRS? Were you one of the burly guys standing in the background?"

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 09:08 PM

"I was an investigator and field agent. Though I was not allowed to do much, thanks in part to my father. My father had enough pull with the agency to dictate what missions I could and could not volunteer for, that is why I left the agency."

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 09:16 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Ahh nice to know. Well feel up to a little field work? I'm sure you've had some insertion training, or even hostage negotiation training. So you try to sneak into the Penthouse of the Sky Gate apartments. Meet up there at Midnight. You in?"

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 09:29 PM

to Dimos
"I'm in, I guess my day job will just have to wait."

to Krastorr
"Well sir, Please keep me apprised of the situation we were working on. let me know if anything new turns up. Here is my frequency incase you need to reach me. Good luck and I hope to see you soon."

With that Ronon departs the Mynock to head over to the Sky Gate Apartments.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 09:34 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Dimos gets out of the booth. Now that you're closer you can see the 'hand cannon' he has strapped where a blaster should be. The 'hand cannon' almost looks like a Thunderer, and he has a droid disabler on the other hip.

"Hey kid, you had better give me that Freq aswell. Just so I can keep you up dated. Here this is my secured freq."

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 09:38 PM

to Dimos
"Guess you are right. You can communicate with me on this freq. Thanks for yours. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go see what I can turn up about the Sky Gate Apartments. See you on the flip side at midnight."

Ronon extends his hand to shake Dimos' prior to departing.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 09:42 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Dimos takes Ronon's hand in one of his gloved/armoured hands and shakes it.

"Becareful kid. We just wanna scare 'em, and they don't we're comin'."

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 09:53 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Dimos turns to Krastorr while Ronon departs.

"Sorry buddy. I didn't mean to take your boy away. He just seemed to be a hard luck story to me. Here (Dimos hands him his freq) if you need my services I'll be glad to help. I'm a good pilot, decent tracker, and a crack shot. Call sometime."

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0287 seconds · Archive