Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Mage?, Anyone pick this one up?
SBRPG_HakDragon
Posted: Oct 5 2005, 12:08 PM

Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Anyone know anything about the 'new' World of Darkness' re-released Mage game? I've been seeing it on the shelf, but I haven't heard too many opinions on it yet.

-Hak

--------------------
Author, Editor, Artist of
SBRPG: The Situation Based Roleplaying Game
Fear the Dragon!
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 5 2005, 12:13 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Member No.: 10

Well, i have the core-book for the 'new' WoD. And the 'new' edition of Vampire and Werewolf. But since Mage has'nt been realesed here in Denmark, i dont know much about it. But surely buy it when it comes out! smile.gif

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 5 2005, 09:06 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

I know a couple of guys that helped write it, plus we're using it in our LARP (being the Camarilla and all), and from all reports, it's better then the old WoD. I enjoy the Vampire and Werewolf games, and the Mage one is meant to be really good.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
SBRPG_HakDragon
Posted: Oct 5 2005, 11:50 PM

Roleplayer

Yeah, I have a nigh-complete set of old WoD stuff, but haven't committed to buying any of the new 'foil' books yet. This is probably because I'm still strongly committed to my current group's world (my WoD end-of-the-world game is still running - lol). Can anyone convince me to make the plunge?

-Hak

--------------------
Fear the Dragon!
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 01:57 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

I dunno... it sounds like your end-o'-the-world group keeps pushing the end-o'-the-world back farther and farther... laugh.gif
SBRPG_HakDragon
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 02:29 PM

Roleplayer

Tell me about it. I have mages, fairies, vampires, werewolves, hunters, wraiths, and demons all slugging it out all over the world. It's a blast, that's why it's been going on as long as it has; right now, my players are busy trying to get alliances together for fighting 'the great evil' in the WoD world who's pulling everyone's strings. The way things are going in the game, I doubt we'll ever see the end of the world...which may be a good thing. laugh.gif

-Hak

--------------------
Fear the Dragon!
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0342 seconds · Archive