zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Naboo Heights Apartments, A run down apartment building.
jamfke
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 02:23 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

At the door of the apartment building, a conversation is taking place between a Teltior and a Togruta.

QUOTE (net jedi)
Ronon extends his hand as a polite gesture

"Crey, Ronon Crey. I work as a freelance Agent of the Republic. It is a pleasure to meet you."

QUOTE (skaff toxian)
Looking strangely at the Togruta.

''Have you been following me?''

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:13 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

to Teltior
"why yes I followed you here since you left the Ornery Mynock. You being cloaked and all looked somewhat suspicious so I followed you here thinking you were my mark, a Ryn. But you are not. hmm hmm (clears throat and he glances down at his extedended hand) and you are?"

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:17 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

''Krastorr. Krastorr Ters. I hope i can trust, that you'll keep it to youreself?''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
netjedi
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:21 PM

to Krastorr
"No worries here Mr. Krastorr. I percieved that you had noticed i was tailing you and thought it would be rude of me to not at least meet you so I could explain my mistake. After all if I discovered someone tailing me and they just left it would make me think for a moment. I would say Self, what was that about, who is after me or is keeping tabs on me. Then I would have to go back and try to track that person down and it would just be one big disfunctional circle. now wouldn't it be? hmm hmm (clears throat again and he glances down at his extedended hand)."

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:24 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Krastorr signals to Ronon, to follow him inside.

''Come in. It's more safe to chat in here.''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

netjedi
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:29 PM

Ronon accepts the invitation and enters. He still tries to keep his eye out for danger. He also lowers his extended hand since it is apparent that Krastorr is ignoring the gesture.

To Krastorr
"Your hospitality is most generous Mr. Krastorr"

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:30 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Krastorr finally turns, and looks for Ronon's hand.

''Sorry for ignoring. I was just a little confused.''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:35 PM

to Krastorr
"No worries sir." He again extends his hand out and shakes the Teltior's hand.
"So what's brings you to Imperial City?"

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:46 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Krastorr seems to get very serious.

''Why?''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:56 PM

to Krastorr
"Curiosity mostly, I have an active database of current arrest warrants and bounties in system and you are not among them at least not yet if you are concerned. I have my datapad with it here; if you want I can show you. You do not need to worry about me sir. I know people want their privacy and I know most folk honest or otherwise have skeletons in their closet. I am not here to interrogate or judge you if that is what you are worried about."

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:59 PM

RPG Enthusiast

''I traveled here after i heard that the Empire had fallen. I sought out peace. But the Empire is till roaming out there. And as long their out there, i cant find peace. So im here to join the New Republic.''

''What about you?''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 05:04 PM

to Krastorr
"Interesting, I am here on business. I completed a task and turned in my acquisition. Since I was here and needed to refuel my bird, I figured I would look at the local posts for arrest warrants and bounties looking for some fast creds. I found a little posting about the Ryn, he's a forger who skipped on his bail and that has lead me to you. In error mind you but it did lead me here."
Smiles at Krastorr

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 05:06 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Seems to loosen up on the serious face.

''Well, maybe i can help you! I have certain... skills.''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 05:09 PM

to Krastorr
"Well I would be very appreciative for any help. The bounty is not much but I'd be willing to split it with you. So what could some one of your skills do for me?"

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 05:11 PM

RPG Enthusiast

''As i said i could help you find him. And i think my skills can come to a great help.''

Krastorr holsters his Hold-Out Blaster.

(OOC - Sorry net. I have to get some sleep. It's getting pretty late. See ya!)

--------------------

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0307 seconds · Archive