Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Valadorn Associates, Galactic Freight Service
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 02:38 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

"Yes, I'm Ridge Lorimar. Hold on a second; I'll be right with you."
Ridge pulls out his comlink and buzzes the chief. If he answers, I tell him about the newcomer and ask for directions. If I get his voicemail, I'll leave a message and go from there.
jamfke
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 03:27 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The chief responds and tells Ridge to bring him to his office on the seventh floor.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 03:30 PM

Supreme System Underlord

"On the way. Lorimar out."

"Alright, come with me."

Ridge leads the young man to the chief's office, passing him by the security desk to introduce him.
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 05:11 PM

Kid GM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Garret followed silently

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 5 2005, 08:07 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge leads Garrett through the building, pointing out this person's office, that feature of the building, just making small talk until they reach the boss's office.

(OOC- Ridge makes sure that he's pointing out insignificant details since he doesn't know this guy yet.)
jamfke
Posted: Oct 5 2005, 03:46 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The pair finally arrive at the chief's office and he motions for Garret to take a seat. He looks up at Ridge, "That'll be all Lorimar. If everything checked out, you're free for the day. Just keep your comlink handy."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
jamfke
Posted: Oct 5 2005, 10:35 PM

Supreme System Overlord

As Ridge turns and heads through the door, he almost runs over a maintenance worker. The man tips his hat as Ridge steps aside and lets him pass, "Scuse me sir."

Inside the office, the maintenance man looks at Garret and the Chief.

"Uh, somebody called maintenance and said you had a faulty atmospheric controller?"

The chief stares blankly at the tech, "Nobody mentioned it to me, but go ahead and check it anyways. I don't want it to go out and have to sit here in my own sweat for nothing!"

The tech pulls the panel on the control unit and begins tinkering around inside with a couple of tools, he replaces a couple of components and then refastens the panel.

"That's it sir, sorry for the inconvenience."

"Not a problem." The tech exits the office.

"So, Garret, let's talk."

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 05:01 AM

Supreme System Underlord

The hackles on the back of Ridge's neck just went up. "No offense, sir, but could you check out what that 'tech' just did? I'm gonna tail him and see where he goes. No one mentioned it to me, either. I'll call you when I have something."

Ridge immediately leaves the office and follows the tech.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 08:26 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge calls on his comlink to alert the front security desk, giving a complete description of the tech, the direction of travel, and asking for any records pertaining to the repair the tech claims to have been ordered to make.

If he enters a turbolift, Ridge will go in with him, but just observe. He's also going to open himself to the Force, trying to see if he can sense anything about the man.
jamfke
Posted: Oct 10 2005, 07:41 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The security scan comes back clean. The tech's work order was placed yesterday.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 06:50 AM

Supreme System Underlord

(OOC- I'm still not convinced. A good slicer could have gotten that data in there. I'll keep following the guy.)

(IC)- Ridge hails the chief on the comlink. "Did you find whatever that guy did, over?"
jamfke
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 04:47 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The security chief comes back over the comlink, "I...don't think there's anything out of sorts, it all looks normal to me."

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 06:25 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge answers, "Well, it may be... but something's still not feeling right to me. Maybe it's that, maybe it's something else. I'm going to keep doing some checking, if that's alright. I'll report with anything I find."
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0258 seconds · Archive