Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Valadorn Associates, Galactic Freight Service
jamfke
Posted: Sep 27 2005, 12:05 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The offices of Valadorn Associates sits closely to the Imperial Palace.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
jamfke
Posted: Sep 28 2005, 04:05 PM

Supreme System Overlord

An old man in dirty, tattered clothing limps down the accessway till he gets in front of the building. He pulls out a tin cup and a hand-written sign which reads, "Please give! War Veteran!" He then proceeds to pace up and down in front of the building shouting "The Imperials can read our minds. They know what we're doing. They're letting us think we're winning. I know! I was a pilot at Fara's Belt. They Knew we were coming. They knew what we were doing!" After ranting for a while, he sits down and rests.

He reumes his picketing and rants, "Take Hoth for example? How do you think the Imperials found us all the way out there? They read our minds! They obliterated the base, they knew our tactics before we did. They also controlled the beast there. Making them rise up and attack us. Just ask Luke, he'll tell you."

The old man goes on like this for hours.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
jamfke
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 01:24 AM

Supreme System Overlord

The old man rushes into the building and grabs one of the employees heading towards the turbolift, "You're an imperial aren't you? I can tell! You're reading my mind and sending them to the Remanant. Stop it! I've had enough. I'm not a threat anymore."

With that he storms back outside and takes up his position again.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 05:22 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Ridge responds to a comlink call from the desk and moves quickly through the building to the front entrance. He approaches the old man outside the warehouse and says quietly, "May I have a word with you, sir?"
jamfke
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 04:00 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The old man hunkers down amid his rags, pulling them around him tightly, "I've done nothing to you. Leave me alone. I have a right to be here. I'm not hurting anyone. Stop hasselling me."

He absent mindedly kicks a tin cup out from under his bundle, it has a couple of credits rattling around in it. "

You're one of them aren't you. You're an Imperial agent. Get out of my head! Didn't you get enough information from me at Fara's Belt and Hoth? Now you have to get me here? I thought the Republic got rid of all of you from this planet? I thought I'd be safe now. Why can't I have some peace? I'm an old man, I know nothing about the Republic command. I'm no danger to you."

He pulls his rags around him a little tighter and begins mumbling to himself.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 30 2005, 06:52 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Hunkers down to be eye level with the man. (OOC-please roll to sense any incoming danger.)

"Sir, I'm not here to 'get' you. Just to ask you not to bother my employees inside. They're trying to get their work done and go home."
jamfke
Posted: Sep 30 2005, 04:01 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The old man grabs Ridge's leg, "They should stay out of my head then, man. Please stay out of my head. Just leave me alone. I won't fight the empire anymore, I promise."

(OOC-Ridge doesn't detect any true danger from the fellow.)

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 05:19 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge puts on the most kind and sympathetic look he can and pats the man's arm. "They should stay out of your head. You're right. My people aren't going to bother you; just let them do their work inside, okay?"
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 01:59 PM

Kid GM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Garret watch as the two talked, he just waited by the side for Ridge to finish

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 02:18 PM

Supreme System Underlord

(OOC- Perhaps I ought to make a Perception or Sense roll or something here... I want to make sure no one else is looking to take advantage of my talking to this gentleman...)
jamfke
Posted: Oct 2 2005, 09:44 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Oct 1 2005, 03:18 PM)
(OOC- Perhaps I ought to make a Perception or Sense roll or something here... I want to make sure no one else is looking to take advantage of my talking to this gentleman...)

Ridge notices a fellow step out of the building and stop behind him, watching his actions.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 3 2005, 05:43 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge moves slowly but surely, standing up from his crouch and moving to the other side of the vagabond, crouching back down where he can see the newcomer clearly.

"Is there anything I can do to help," he asks the old man, keeping the newcomer in his peripheral vision.
jamfke
Posted: Oct 3 2005, 03:22 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The old man simply kicks the tin can again and Ridge hears the clatter of some credits within.

When he does, he sees Garret standing behind Ridge and points at him and yells, "Is that an Imperial? If I kill him will you give me a meal?"

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 06:55 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge looks the fellow up and down, then says to the old man, "How about I give you a meal if you don't kill him?"

Ridge drops several credits into the man's can and says, "Here you go. Grab yourself some grub and I'll take care of this for you. Thanks for reporting him to me." Ridge pats the old man on the shoulder, then stands, offering a hand to help him up. After the vagabond gathers up his credits and leaves, Ridge goes over to the newcomer. "And how can I help you, sir?" he asks.
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 02:36 PM

Kid GM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

"I take it your Mr. Ridge Lorimar??"
Without waiting for an answer, he continued.
"I'm Garret Storm, new here, just about to start working as a security guard. According to the lady up front, I'm suppose to be starting tommorrow. It would also be nice if........eh.........you could take me to the security chief around here."

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0428 seconds · Archive