Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Imperial City, Inside the Core
jamfke
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 04:45 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Imperial City. In all its glory, it has ruled the galaxy for thousands of years, passing from one ruling faction to another. The adventures that go on within this cities miles high thoroughfares are legendary. The ones yet to take place are legends to be.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 05:20 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Looks after the first, best and cheapest motel/rent-a-room building, where he can get a bed and some privacy.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
netjedi
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 06:45 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

Ronon looks at his datapad again and says to himself
"Bathwanna sector huh! How does anyone in the Sun scorched sands of Socorro find any of these low lying sectors? This map just does not make sense."
He then thinks to himself
Maybe I will go to a comp terminal and see if that will help out. All this for a lousy 1000 credit bounty on a bail jumper of a botched forgery job. go figure.

Ronon heads for a net-terminal and does a search for an establishment named 'The Ornery Mynock' in the Bathwanna sector of Coruscant.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 12:27 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Continues looking. Krastorr holds his cloak even tighter now.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

theophilus
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 12:34 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

Kael Pravus looks once more upon the glittering spires of the city planet thrusting up through the bank of heavy clouds, seeming to arrogantly defy all the forces of nature, and common sense. He can't help but smile as the luxury transport aligns its approach vector for the starport far below.

How many times has this world changed hands in its long history. Like a pendulum swings from one extreme edge to the other, but always in the same arc. Perhaps not this time. Perhaps this time the pendulum can be stopped, held to one end point of the curve. But what powerful forces could stay the weight when momentum and gravity long to pull it back. Always seeking balance, but never finding. He chuckles to himself. Balance. There is no balance. If the last five years are any indication, there will never be balance. Well, lets hope not. It would be bad for business.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 07:22 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

Ridge Lorimar strolls the length of a plaza out in front of Imperial Palace, taking in the majesty of the place. Thinking over the events of the last several years (as told him by a number of museum tour guides) he wonders at his place in the universe. He's heard the praises sung about Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia Organa, and many others... but he keeps coming back to Skywalker. The so-called "last of the Jedi." Ridge bears him no malice; the Emperor did a good job of eliminating all vestiges of the Jedi Order. But not even Palpatine could have foreseen every last tendril of machination that the Force sent out. That much was clear from Ridge's lessons- the Force will make a way. Ridge muses over his decision to join the New Republic, hoping he's made the right one. After all, perhaps he might join forces with this Skywalker in rebuilding the Jedi Order... Perhaps he might receive some training from this new legend. Whatever the case, as long as he was able to help eradicate the Empire that had caused his family so much fear, he'd be happy...
netjedi
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 06:34 PM

To Krastorr
"Alright, Krastorr do you have any contacts here in Imperial City? I am going to check with my former agency and some other folks I know about the Sky Gate Apartments. I want to see what I can turn out on it. Meet outside the building at 11pm local time? We are supposed to meet Dimos at midnight, do you think that is enough time?"

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 01:17 AM

RPG Enthusiast

''I dont have any contacts no. BUt I can try to find out something myself. It was a Ryn, right? Any special markings? Scars? Anything?''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 02:32 AM

Ronon shows Krastorr the posting for the Ryn
"Here this is what I got on him." after Krastorr examines the file Ronon will check on his contacts for any information pertaining to Sky Gate Apt's

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 02:41 AM

RPG Enthusiast

''Okay, i'll try the various cantinas here. If, of course, you have'nt already done that. Any information on where he commonly is?''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 10:30 AM

to Krastorr
"All the info I have points to the Mynock, but if he got tipped off some how, he is a slicer and data forger you know, he may have gone to ground."

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 02:16 PM

RPG Enthusiast

''You know of any other cantinas nearby?''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 03:02 AM

to Krastorr
"Sorry, not in this zone. you may want to check one of the net stations to see what's around."

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 03:44 AM

RPG Enthusiast

''I'll do that. When do we meet again?''

--------------------

netjedi
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 07:30 PM

to Krastorr
"Unless things go either very well or very badly 11pm local one block north of the Sky Gate apartments."

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0328 seconds · Archive