zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (20) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 03:43 PM

Kid GM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

"same thing"

"They don't give out ultraviolet signatures, but heat sensors can find them just like on regular people. By that i mean they are can't see in the dark, like regular human. Luckily thats not enhanced by genetic alteration. so if it results to hunting each of them down, a good time to do that would be at night with night vision goggles."

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 07:39 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Member No.: 10

''Okay. Now everybody stirred up, so let's get going. And, humie, i've been on several missions, but i have never cooperated with types that keeps asking odd questions. I just want to get going, but clearly, some of you would rather stay and chat here. I can handle myself in combat, and i can looka fter myself.
If you're here to lecture us, then i'll drop this mission. Now, please, shall we get going?''

Takes the last drag on his Tabacc and stumps it out.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 08:26 AM

Kid GM

"Very well, make your way to the armory, be there in fifteen minutes with the list of what you need."

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 08:29 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Walks out of the room, and heads for the armory.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 08:35 AM

Kid GM

Greg stared after the Verpine and said to the two human.
"Seems a little impatient, doesn't he?" he sighed. "You guys are also free to go."

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 09:00 AM

RPG Enthusiast

As Tekku arrives at the armory, he lights another Tabacc Stick, probably his last before th mission, leans up against the wall and begins smoking.

--------------------

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 09:25 AM

Kid GM

As Cal and Keeli left for the armory, Greg gave a sheet of paper to Keeli and explained. "Just give this to the guy at the armory."

at the armory

As all three of them arrived, a man walked in from another door, behind a counter and said.
"What do you guys need?"

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 09:27 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Looks at Cal and Keeli.

''Any of you got an order for this armory?''

--------------------

theophilus
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 01:54 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Skaff Toxian)
''Okay. Now everybody stirred up, so let's get going. And, humie, i've been on several missions, but i have never cooperated with types that keeps asking odd questions. I just want to get going, but clearly, some of you would rather stay and chat here. I can handle myself in combat, and i can looka fter myself.
If you're here to lecture us, then i'll drop this mission. Now, please, shall we get going?''

"You think it's odd to find out what you may be going up against beforehand? By all means, get going. I don't want to be an impediment to your self destruction."

QUOTE (NEW KID)
Greg stared after the Verpine and said to the two human.
"Seems a little impatient, doesn't he?" he sighed. "You guys are also free to go."

Keeli gives Greg a shrug, "You should know. You assigned him."

QUOTE (NEW KID)
As Cal and Keeli left for the armory, Greg gave a sheet of paper to Keeli and explained. "Just give this to the guy at the armory."

"Yes sir." Keeli says cheerily as she exits and makes her way to the armory.

QUOTE (Skaff Toxian)
As Tekku arrives at the armory, he lights another Tabacc Stick, probably his last before th mission, leans up against the wall and begins smoking.

Keeli observes the Verpine from the other end of the hallway and nudges Cal. "I thought this kind of Banthadrek machismo was just for guys. Odd." She assumes a wide legged stance in the middle of the hallyway hands hovering at her waist, her eyes narrowed. She advances down the hall, mocks a spitting noise and stares at the Verpine. "Look here 'Pard This here hallway ain't a big 'nuff fer the both 'er us." She smiles broadly and drops the bit as she approaches the armory.

QUOTE (Skaff Toxian)
Looks at Cal and Keeli.

''Any of you got an order for this armory?''

"Sure do, 'Pard." She hands the requisition form to the attendant with a smile.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 02:09 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Looks confused at Keeli.

''Pard?''

Mumbles quietly, one can barely hear.

''Humies are odd.''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 05:07 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Cal shakes his head and smiles. "Not all of us," he says, beginning to make his way to the armory.

(OOC- I'm working on that list. I'll have it by the time I make it to the armory.)
theophilus
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 09:25 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

"Ah lighten up you two. This isn't an Outer Rim holovid. You guys want to get a quick bite? Hey, when are we supposed to get going, anyway?"
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 09:57 AM

RPG Enthusiast

''Hopefully as soon as possible.'' Tekku sighes.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 11:35 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

"I'm all for a bite to eat; I'm still compiling my request for the quartermaster and armorer." Cal turns to one of our hosts and asks, "Where can we grab a decent meal around here?"
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 11:37 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Looks at the same host as Cal.

''Yeah, where?''

--------------------

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0316 seconds · Archive