Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (20) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 05:57 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Tekku just bellows smoke out, as an answer.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 07:04 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Cal pipes up. "I have a question. When we locate either the scientist or his remains, how will we be extracted? Is there a ship on-planet we can make use of, or will we have to, um, requisition one? If there are no Imperials, but just these predators, we will be without transportation."
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 12:26 PM

Supreme System Underlord

While this is all going on, I'm going to continue to work my Sense. As long as I don't have to perform two actions at the same time, I'm workin' it!

(OOC- Cal is intense about increasing his abilities. He will quite often use downtime to work on stretching his skills past their limits, and when alone is constantly poring over the lessons he's inherited from his ancestor.)
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 12:48 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Bellows out much smoke as he waits for this to get started.

Tekku unholsters his blaster, takes a scruffy looking rag from one of his pockets and begins polishing the Heavy Blaster Pistol.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 05:41 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

"Let me make myself cleared, there are a total of six scientist total," said Greg, "You will have camping equipments to set up a camp on the perimeter of the lab/base, you will also have a high frequency communication transmission set, which you will use to arrange pick-up or call for help if needed, there will be assets standing by in nearby systems."

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
theophilus
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 06:44 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

"I'd like to know how detailed our intel is and how old it is. How long have we been out of contact?"
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 07:07 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

"Alright, its time i let Morogon take over." Greg nodded to the Intelligent Representative and sat down.

Morogon stood up and said.
"This base was founded a few years back, it was explored by some Intel guys, revealing lots of unknown species of creatures. We sent scientist there to study them, and a while later, they begun to experiment with them, by the means of genetical alteration, which is basically man-made mutations. They chose to perform this operation on the planet's strongest predators, Viperaniums, a tiger like creature, with the ability to jump and climb between trees, which the planet is mostly made of. They managed to have them grow up to three times their normal size and who know what how many more times powerful they are. If these species are let loose, the planet's ecosystem can kiss its ass good bye. We still are studying the effects of these genetical alterations, thats why some are still kept alive. Last time a report was filed, there were still seven of these monsters."

"Things have been going well, discoveries had been made, some of which will help a great deal. But about fifty-six hours ago, we lost contact with them, I know its a short time, but because of the possibilities that these creatures might be taken to other places and used as killers by unknown force, we had to react immediately."

"Heres what we have arranged for you," said Greg, as Morogon finished his mini speach, "we are going to make a jump into system with a light freighter, calculate the timing exactly so we can eject an escape pod with you folks in them to the perimeter of the base, just out of sensor ranges. And then the light freighter will leave. You guys set up surveillance, rescue the scientist, and call pick-up. That's pretty much it"

"Oh yeah, don't forget to blow the base into bits of poodoo"

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
theophilus
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 10:38 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

"Sir, On the one hand, this plan assumes no enemy presence in the system But seems to assume a strong likelihood of enemy presence on the ground. Has this been confirmed by surveillance or are we just chancing it? Do we have confirmed enemy presence or do we see this likely an accidental release and containment issue? Do we have schematics of the facility? Where is our DZ in relation to the target?"
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 02:23 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Again Tekku bellows out, looking very uninterested in this whole affair.

Tekku is still polishing his blaster.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 04:47 AM

Supreme System Underlord

"I must agree with Keeli. We're going to need a lot more information about this. Will we be getting a full briefing here, or will part take place en route? Also, are one of these individuals qualified to handle the explosives with which to destroy the facility? Because I definitely am not. Yet, anyway."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 05:51 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Looks up and stares coldly at Cal.

''I think I can explosives. Im pretty good with weapons.''

Tekku looks down again, looking like he is'nt expecting an answer. Je just keeps polishing his blaster.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 06:04 AM

Supreme System Underlord

"Well, that covers one item on the agenda. Our friend here will handle the explosives..."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 06:06 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku takes a deep drag on his Tabacc and blows it out towards the to briefers.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 06:28 AM

Supreme System Underlord

(OOC- All this smoke billowing around is really making me want a cigar!
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 06:30 AM

RPG Enthusiast

QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Sep 23 2005, 12:28 PM)
(OOC- All this smoke billowing around is really making me want a cigar!

(OOC - Dont give in! It's the path the Havanna side! DONT GIVE IN!)

--------------------

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0317 seconds · Archive