zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (20) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:32 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Leans back and mumbles: ''I hate guys like him.''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:35 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

"What kind of guys would that be, Tekku?"
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:36 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Thinks: ''Why do I always have to end up with the annoying types? He's probably some Jedi too!''

Takes a drag and beeloows out smoke in Cal's direction.

''You really wanna know?''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:42 PM

Supreme System Underlord

(OOC- I'd roll Telekinesis to billow the smoke softly right back around Tekku's head but the GM isn't here to roll the dice for me...)

"Absolutely."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:44 PM

RPG Enthusiast

(OOC - That can only be an Very Easy task, if you'd ask me you would'nt even need dice for that, and since this is'nt really combat or anything VERY important, i think you can just do it.)

''Annoying, smarts like you.''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:48 PM

Supreme System Underlord

(OOC- Well, that was my take on it, but I don't wanna step on anyone's toes...)

"I'm not being smart, I'm having a sense of humor. We don't need to posture and prance and show each other how tough we are. We're here, which means the New Republic believes we've got the skills for the job. Either that, or it's a suicide mission that Cracken couldn't get anyone else to take..." The smile hasn't left his face, and is still visible beneath his hood."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:52 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku clenches his fist under the table, but still looks very calm.

''Fine, fine, whatever you say.''

Thinks: ''Good thing for him, that I have my blaster holstered.''

Inhales the smoke around him, and blows it up the air.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:56 PM

Supreme System Underlord

"Well, we will obviously leave you to play the straight man. I think perhaps Keeli and I might handle the comedy..."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:57 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku dose'nt answer, just sits and stares into the ceiling, looking terribly bored.

--------------------

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 04:24 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

After a while, after the three of them had gathered in the meeting room, 2 men walked in. Both human. They stopped talking immediately as the two men walked to the front of the room, away from the door and one said.

"I suppose you all got my message?" and without waiting for an answer, he continued. “I’m head of the New Republic Special Force, Greg McTysen, and this is the NRI intelligence representative, Loren Marogon.” The man beside him nodded, without saying a word. “Now, we have recently lost contact with a creature biological lab on the planet of New Endor, scientist stationed there studies genetically altered predators. The planet is covered mainly by forest, and was just recently found, so the only known living there are our scientist. But we believe Imperials might have found them.”

“However, just two days ago, we have lost contact with them. You might not think much but if those creatures fall into the wrong hands, and is let lose on a settled place, its trouble.”

“Your job is to rescue the scientist and destroy the base. Any questions before I give out more details and Loren tell you more about these creatures?”

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
theophilus
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 04:54 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

Keeli pipes up, "I have a question. Are we the only ones assigned? Do we have guides through the woods to the site?"
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:03 PM

Kid GM

"Yes, you will be the only ones there. If more than a few shows up, whoever is occupying the base will probably know, you'll be drop via an escape pod."

--------------------
theophilus
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 09:39 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

Keeli casts looks at the other two members of the party and manages a clearly forced smile.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 11:31 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Again Tekku clenches his fist under the table.

Mumbling: ''Imperials.''

--------------------

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 04:32 AM

Kid GM

"Any other questions befpre we move on??"

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (20) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

» Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX «
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1541 seconds · Archive