zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (20) « First ... 18 19 [20]  ( Go to first unread post )

 In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 03:29 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



(OOC- I could be evil and say you guys forgot to bring your camping gear and stuff down, but I'm not that evil today....)

All three of them made it onto ground safely..........with their equipments beside them.

Action?
OOC Okay, what do u guys want to do now??


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 03:32 PM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



(OOC- Well, if you want to be technical, I at least did say that I grabbed my share of the gear...) tongue.gif

(IC)- "Alright. We need to get out of here as quickly as possible."

(OOC- Cal will activate Danger Sense before they head out. He'll shoulder his share of the gear and be ready to move out ASAP.)
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 05:23 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Upon reaching the ground, Keeli's first action is to remove her pack and cover it in a fine layer of dust from below the tree. She takes handfulls of the round dirt and rubs it over her armor and gear, not her weapons or any equipment with moving parts.

//This will help make us smell like everything else. Draw a little less attention and take care of any glares we might otherwise cast.//

Keeli shoulders her gear, shaking off any loose dirt, and arranges it so as to keep her arms free. She calls up the map and gets her bearings based on their present location and the best route from here to the facility. She selects a route which will lead initially away from the facility and then back in an arc to a location where a ridge will provide them a natural height advantage to recon the facilities ground defenses.

She directs Cal and Tekku in front of her and then, as needed, covers any evidence of their travels. She keeps them walking single-file to conceal their number.

//We need to move at a good clip here and put on some distance. They likely know we're here and as soon as they find the pod they'll no we're a small group. Hopefully they won't be able to determine exactly how many.//
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 02:26 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



''Great idea.''

Tekku follows Keeli's example and covers the non-moving part of his gear in dirt. As her he shakes off any loose dirt.

''Let's get moving!''


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 07:14 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal follows suit, camouflaging his scent with the loose dirt, keeping it away from the moving parts of his gear. Shaking off the excess, he heads out, walking silently but at a good pace. He keeps his senses extended to detect any danger.
Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 18 19 [20] 


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0442 seconds · Archive