zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (20) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20  ( Go to first unread post )

 In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 08:56 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



Tekku's shot hit one of the bird's taloned feet, causing sickly red blood to spill everywhere. It screeched yet again with anger and rammed the pod. Lucky for Keeli, who was well harnessed, she was not hurt. The pod rolled and slammed into one of the eggs, cracking it. The mama bird is strong.

Cal managed to slice the bird's foot off, and as blood showered everywhere. The bird let out a wail, flew a little off to the distance and turned back to attack again. She was determind......

OOC: Good job, a few more hits and it should be dead.


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 02:31 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



Tekku takes careful aim fo rth head. When it's getting close he will shoot.

(OOC - Throw a Character Point in that shot.)


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 05:44 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal takes a defensive stance, waiting for the bird to attack again. (OOC- He'll keep Lightsaber Combat "up" if the roll was successful.)
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 09:38 AM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Keeli moves to the lip of the pod door and takes aim at the bird. When it is in range, she fires a single shot.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 11:05 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



(OOC- Make sure ya don't peg me in the back of the head! biggrin.gif )

No, seriously... blink.gif
Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 08:50 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



Both Tekku and Keeli opened fire, and in unison, both shots sank into the bird's neck. Blood agains splatted everywhere. The bird let out one more moaning shreek before it fell out of the sky, crashing onto the ground below, where it lay motionless....


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 10:50 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



//Well, a giant bird shot to death should give them a clue we're here. So let's not be when they show up.//

Keeli begins pushing the crew's gear out of the pod and then draws in the pod's parachute. once these tasks are done, she closes the pod door and looks down out of the tree.
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 12:37 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



Tekku moves the body of the giant bird into a bush and even covers it up with leaves.

''There. If the tiger-things come, there'll have a fun time finding that one.''


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 05:29 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal closes down his lightsaber and slides it back into the holster on his thigh. "Keeli's right. We need to get out of here as soon as possible." Cal grabs his share of the gear and looks for a way to shimmy down the trees.
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 08:04 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



''Yup.''

Teku also grabs his gear and begins his descent down the tree, making sure not to break too many small branches. That could make a lot of noise.


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 09:01 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



As a Jedi, Cal feels a certain sense of loss at having to kill the bird. After all, it was simply protecting its nest. He shakes his head as he thinks about the large eggs nestled in with the pod, wondering if they'll even survive.
Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 05:32 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



(OOC- RP your way down the tree, feel free to try anything)


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 09:19 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Keeli watches Cal and Tekku as they make their way down the tree. With her experience in climbing, she's not about to leave anybody in the tree before she heads down herself. She unslings her rifle and keeps watch as far out as she can see.
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 01:33 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



(OOC - Oh sorry, I though me and SKyler were on ground.)


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 07:11 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal finds what appears to be a suitable place to begin a descent. He pauses (OOC- for 3 rounds) to use the Force to Magnify his Senses. Once the Force power is activated, he begins his descent. He's using his boosted senses to keep tabs on the tree- to feel if his hand- or toe-holds are beginning to give way, to hear any possible movement from within, and to notice if the ambient fauna suddenly become silent or alarmed somehow- a sign that someone or something is coming.
Top
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0312 seconds · Archive