zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (20) « First ... 16 17 [18] 19 20  ( Go to first unread post )

 In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 05:56 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



Episode One "Settling In"
Round One "Duck!"


As the three of them stepped out of the pod, they checked the surroundings. For some reason, they are on "solid ground". The floor seems to be made of and hold up by millions and millions of branches and sticks. Around them, are three huge oval stones, almost like eggs. Behind them, their pod seems to be stuck between two branches, with the hatch opening onto this platform like thing they are on. Which is surrounded by a short wall-like thing. Tekku went over the edge and peeked down, the ground is about fifty meters below them...

Then Cal noticed a huge shadow racing toward them. Seems like a huge flying bird of some sort, it swooped toward the back of Keeli's head. Cal called "DUCK!"

Keeli instinctively bent down, and the huge bird rushed pass her, its long beaks stabbed the air where her neck was moments ago. As it passed the three of them, it prepared to turn around, doing another pass onto them....

The obvious hit all three of them at once, they had landed in a bird nest, and the mama ain't happy....

Action?


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 09:03 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Keeli's instincts shove her conscious thoughts aside like a Hutt headed for the buffet. She dives back into the escape pod for cover. Once inside, she draws her psitol.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 06:21 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal ducks for cover by the pod. He does his best to keep the mama bird in sight, then uses Projective Telepathy to send waves of soothing calm to the avian. He keeps it simple, using peaceful emotions to convey the fact that he and his companions are merely misplaced, and mean no harm to either the mother or her eggs. Just the same, he'll draw his lightsaber in case all else fails.
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 07:55 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



As the other two, Tekku also dives for the pod and draws his slugthrower and points it at the avain.


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 10:02 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal also does his best to project that he and his companions are leaving the nest, that they're not touching the eggs at all, and even tries to project that the pod is a gift for the avian.

To the others he says, quietly, "Get all our gear from the pod- SLOWLY. Hopefully this bird will believe what I'm projecting and take the pod as a gift. What she'll do with it remains to be seen, but she might even see it as another egg." Cal waits for Keeli and Tekku to grab their gear and pass his own to him, then adds the notion that they've brought another egg for the avian to the peaceful tendrils he's already extending to the protective mother.
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 12:50 PM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



Tekku grabs all his gear, takes on his camouflage poncho and begins headin down from the pod.


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 02:45 PM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



"Keep it slow and easy," Cal says through the comlink. "I'm working very hard to calm her and convince her we're not here for her eggs. No sudden moves. If you think you're going to fall, stop moving immediately. Let me know and I'll see if I can help you."
Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 04:02 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



Episode One
Round Two "Damn it, we hav to fight!"


Apparently the bird wasn't as dumb as Cal hoped she was. As all three of them scrambled into the pod, collecting equipments. The bird vanished from sight. Also, Cal's telepathy did nothing to calm it as they suddenly hear a loud shriek, the mama is getting angrier.

"Where did it go?"

Moments later, they got the answer. There was a huge shudder was something big slammed into the side of the pod. Knocking it into the nest. It rolled around and hit one of the eggs, hard, making a huge crack into it. Tekku and Cal fell out of the pod, each with there weapons in their hand. Keeli managed to hang on and stayed in the pod.

As Tekku stood up, he saw the giant bird speeding toward them, theres no time to run back into the pod.

"Damn it! We have to fight!"

Action?


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 12 2005, 05:26 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Shaken, Keeli remains in the pod, she moves quickly to the opening and, if possible, draws a bead on the beast's wing with her silenced pistol loaded with conventional ammo. She fires one shot.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 06:07 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal, once he's on his feet, activates Lightsaber Combat and ignites his lightsaber. He will wait for the bird to close.
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 07:41 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



Tekku gets on his feet and takes aim against the bird's head. Then he fires.


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 06:16 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



Round Three- "How strong is this creature?"


Keeli's shot managed to hit the bird on its wing, but it didn't do any damage, Cal successfully called upon the force, but the bird is no where in range of the lightsaber. Tekku also fired a shot, but the bird excecuted a smooth roll and the blast sped right past it, hitting a tree and showering sparks.

The bird got even madder, and as it let out another screech, it turn from its original course toward Tekku and Cal and start diving toward the pod......where Keeli is.

Action?



--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 14 2005, 05:39 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



Tekku yells.

''Keeli! It's coming for you!''

Then he lets another shot out towards the bird.


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 14 2005, 09:06 AM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Keeli pushes grabs the two sets of harness straps closest to the door of the pod and draws them together across the doorway, clicking the latches into place, creating a web of harness across the doorway, she then drops back into the deepest part of the pod and prepares to shoot.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 14 2005, 10:29 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Since the hatch opens onto this "landing," Cal moves to within lightsaber range of the opening. Then he waits for the Force to tell him when and where to strike.
Top
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0328 seconds · Archive