Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (20) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
theophilus
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 03:29 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



"The problem now is this, There are three of us. We have no idea how many of them there are, but it's sure to be more than three, and we may have these super-predators on the loose. They may not "know" we're Republic, but they certainly can't take any chances. They will assume we're Republic. Which means our cover is blown from the start. We're going to be hunted from the start and they will be able to anticipate our landing site by our entry trajectory. They may even be in force upon our arrival. If this is the case we don't stand a chance. If we happen to beat them to the ground our only chance is to run the other way hard and fast. This mission ought to be scrubbed right here and now and handed over to the military out of hand. As we're already on the way down, we're forced to work with what we've got, which is very little. Suprise is gone. Numbers is right out. All we have left is skill and evasion. If Cal can act as an early warning system we have a useful asset in his abilities. Still nothing changes about our immediate situation. We hit, we run and we cover our tracks."

Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 03:44 PM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



''And if we take you're theory, use me as bait. Im the smeller, right?''

Tekku rolls his eyes.

''I dont want any comments on that. Let's just get this done.''


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 04:34 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



"Look, I don't care what you do when you're not on the mission. I care about what you do that puts us all in greater danger. We're a team and we all need to be a team. That means not doing things to put the rest of your team in danger. You can't do whatever you want on this kind of mission. You do, and you'll get others killed too. You're the only one here who seems to have a problem with a species other than your own."
Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 07:35 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



The debate was suddenly interrupted when the comm crackled to life again.

"........Ejection in 3"

There was a beeping sound as all the doors sealed shut, preparing for the launch.

"2"

They could feel vibrating as the pod's controls hummed to life and machinery preparing to throw them out.

"1"

There was a BAM! as the thrusters came to life, ejecting them from the shuttle.

"Away! May the force be with you."

As the pod spin toward the planet, they could see out of a hind viewport the shuttle jumping into hyperspace.

They were alone.....................

Suddenly there was a huge shudder as the pod entered the atmosphere......they sped down, going at an incredible speed, Cal, who was upfront, could see the ground coming at them at alarming speed, and at the last moment, He fired the parachute, the three felt a huge jerk as gravity kicked in. The parachute came out, but they hardly slowed down. They were heading towards a endless sea of trees, though about 500 north, they could see a swampy clearing.

They had missed the drop point……………

Though they hardly have time to worry about that, as soon as they got a view of the surrounding, everything turned green as they hit a tree. They immediately stopped falling………..

Action?


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 08:47 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Keeli sees the parachute and shouts, "By the stars who planned this mission? A manual parachute? Did they remember to send engraved announcements of our arrival?" As she rants she hits the release on her harness, "Cal are we on the ground or in a tree? Can you see?" She moves toward the hatch.
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 05:48 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



''I'll drop the Tabacc's, if you're going to make a huge problem out of it, then kill me here. I'll eventyually kill us all, right? And no I dont have a problem with other species only the ones getting on my nerves, that can't be satisfied with anything.''

Looks out of the window.

''Seen any of them tiger's? They are supposed to crawl right behind us, right?''


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 06:26 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



(OOC- Cal is stretching his Sense as far as he can, taking in all the surroundings from immediately around the pod out as far as he can go. As for whether they're in a tree or on the ground, the equipment I requested (and was told we received) included in-helmet sensors which had altitude indicators. For that, I'll simply activate mine and have it tell me how high we are.)

"Alright, ENOUGH! We're not bickering anymore. We're not using anyone as 'bait,' and we're getting out of this pod momentarily. Telemetry is coming in now..."

Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 08:10 AM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



OCC
wat sense skill are u using??
life, danger, combat??


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 01:20 PM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



(OOC- Let's make it Life Sense. My altimeter should tell me how high we are, which will tell me the danger level of a fall. If I detect life, then I'll switch over to danger sense to see if anyone or anything is targeting us.)
Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 07:23 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



As Tekku looks out the bakc windows, all he see is leaves and branches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cal touched the force try to distinguish life forms around him, all he could sense is plants and insects......

The helmet altitude reading indicates they are about 50 meters in the air....

Action?


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
theophilus
Posted: Oct 8 2005, 09:10 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Member No.: 6
Joined: 17-September 05



Keeli moves to the hatch and opens it. She climbs out onto the pod and checks to see what they're hung up on. Is it the parachute cables or the pod itself keeping them in the tree?
Top
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 9 2005, 01:37 AM


RPG Enthusiast
*

Group: Members
Posts: 298
Member No.: 10
Joined: 18-September 05



Tekku walks over to the hatch and draws his Macro-Binocular and haves a look downward. If he sees something he'll inform the others. If not, he'll also claim down.


--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Top
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 10 2005, 02:56 PM


Kid GM
*

Group: Members
Posts: 167
Member No.: 11
Joined: 18-September 05



(OOC: waiting for jedi skyler...)


--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 06:46 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Cal looks to see if they can safely climb down, or if it's a straight drop. If it's a drop, we can use some synthrope to lower ourselves down. (OOC- I don't have time to go back and re-read to see if any of us actually have that in our inventory or not) If there's none, Cal will engage Concentration to get the +4D to any one action in the next round, then use Telekinesis to lower someone safely to the ground.He'll repeat this process for as long as it takes to get everyone down, along with all their gear.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 06:47 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



(OOC- Sorry it took me so long to post. Wasn't around a computer yesterday. sad.gif )
Top
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... Last »


Home Page | NEWForums

» Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX «
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0272 seconds · Archive