zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (20) « First ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 12:11 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Cal notices the smoke and uses a small corner of his brain to use telekinesis to gather the smoke up at the ceiling of the pod, sending it right out the ventilation system. It's obvious to anyone who looks that the smoke is not traveling in a normal wafting pattern. "No offense, Tekku. I just don't want the smoke to mark us for these predators."
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 01:04 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Looks at Cal with a smal grin on his face.

''Dont worry, I wont let the nasty tigers bite you.''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
NEW KID
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 01:55 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

"Reversion in 5.........4..............3..........2........."

Silence

"1"

Cal immediately sense something different, what use to be a blurr is now semi-clear. He immediately sensed the planet, full of lifeforms..............

"This is the pilot, scan complete, nothing you can derive from it, bunch of lifeforms, no particular pattern. Prepare for____"

The comm channel suddenly blanked out for a second, the three in the pod could hear distinctive bunch of typing and someone working with equipments.

"Sith spit! We have just detected a victory class star destroyer, it left the system four seconds after we have arrived.................."

"Oh well...."

"Commence pod ejection........."

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 02:56 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku stubs out his Tabacc.

''Well, here we go.''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

theophilus
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 05:25 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

Keeli stares across the pod at Tekku. "Hand 'em over." She says in her most serious voice, "I specifically told you not to bring them. Are you really this stupid? You can't possibly be this stupid. If you want to get yourself killed do it on another mission, Not on this one. Hand over the smokes, NOW."
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 11:44 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku glances at Keeli.

''Easy now, humie. I wont smoke when were on ground.''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 04:47 AM

Supreme System Underlord

"Just the same, Tekku... You ought to leave them either at camp if we leave one established, or tuck them away in one of our packs so you don't absently grab for one." Cal holds up a hand to forestall any protests. I'm not saying you necessarily would, and I know you wouldn't purposely do anything to jeopardize the mission. But you might unconsciously grab one and light it because that's just what you do. I've watched you since we met, and you smoke them almost nonstop. I've no idea how long you've done so, but it's evident from the way you pull one out and light it that you've been smoking them long enough to perform those actions without thought.

"And it's not my hide I'm so worried about," he adds, a twinkle in his eye and a slight grin on his face, although it's hidden by his helmet.
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 07:15 AM

RPG Enthusiast

''At least you know who to express youreself properly.''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 08:38 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Cal looks at Tekku. "Hey, now... maybe she shouldn't be calling you stupid, but she's frustrated. We'd already gone over how those tabaac sticks will just attract predators- something we MIGHT be able to use, once we get a sense for the situation. But she's understandably upset. If I hadn't been able to keep that smoke up and away from us, we'd all be marked by it."

He looks at both of them, then says, "We've all got to get along, or we might not make it through this. We need to put aside our personal differences now. If you want to resume them when we're done, fine. That's your business. But while we're on this mission, we're the best friends. Alright?"
theophilus
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 09:04 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

"Look, just having those on you having the smoke on you here in this capsule makes you and as a result all of us an easier target to find. Not just for predators, but for any being with a nose. Intelligent beings will immediately know what it is and what it means. Animals will consider it a possible source of food and worth investigating. Once we hit the ground those things get buried and deep. I'm not here for sensitivity training. I'm here to complete a mission. A mission that just gets more difficult with everything you do. Arrogance and bravado don't make heroes, they make corpses.

"My problem with you isn't personal it's professional. Can the machismo banthadrek and think for a few minutes about what your antics could cost all three of us and the Republic."
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 09:14 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Cal goes into the Force, beginning to send peace out in small, gentle waves. Nothing specific, just a gentle calming. He works to start it at an unnoticeable level, slowly building it up so that no one feels like they're being manipulated.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 09:43 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Once he's gotten the process started, Cal says, "Alright, let's calm down. How about we work out a plan of attack for when we hit the ground? We'll need to get away from the pod immediately; that's the first place anyone's going to look. There' Imps here; we have to assume that, especially given the Star Destroyer that hightailed it out of here right after we showed up. That also means we need to work quickly, assuming that reinforcements will be coming."
theophilus
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 11:02 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

"Nothing changes about the plan except that we now have one of our assumptions confirmed."
Teradoxx
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 12:31 PM

RPG Enthusiast

''Great! Now we know who to use as bait.''

When Cal and Keeli begins discussing the Imperials, Tekku get's quite serious.

''I hope we land soon, or else that Star Destroyer is going to have the best of us.''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 12:40 PM

Supreme System Underlord

"Right. I haven't been able to detect anything but... life down there. I can't define it any further down than that yet. I'll keep trying, but I can't promise anything." He lifts his helmet and looks at Keeli with humor glinting in his eyes, "No lasers out of my eyes, I'm afraid." He smiles as he replaces his helmet.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0272 seconds · Archive