Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (20) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 11:32 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Finally Tekku brakes the long silence, not something he would normally do, and says:

''All I was told was to meet here and get briefed, humie. Nothing more, nothing less.''

(OOC - Humie = Another word for Human, just a little more annoying.)

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 11:40 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Standing and bowing slightly, Cal says, "Hi, I'm Cal. We have not been briefed yet. I imagine they are waiting for everyone to arrive." He then sits back down, keeping his cloak draped around him, effectively blocking all view of his body.

(OOC- Since I haven't heard yet anything about my Sense and Life Detection checks, I'm going to go ahead and amend slightly what I've written. The chair I sat in has my back to the wall so I can face the door. If, through my checks, I detect hidden doors, I will position myself so that I'm as between the main door and the closest hidden entrance- unless this puts me beside Tekku. If it does, I'll sit across the table so we have better coverage in the room. This has become a habit of Cal; if at all possible he never sits with his back to a door. He prefers to have the wall at his back so he can see the entire room and watch what's going on. It's a holdover from the days when his family lived in constant fear of the Empire due to their Jedi heritage.)
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 11:57 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Though hearing Cal response, Tekku dose'nt tell his name, he just sits and keeps his legs on the table, seeing his Tabacc Stick is getting dusty.

Thinks: ''Guess i have to light me a new one soon.''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 12:17 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Cal sniffs the air, catching a whiff of the tabacc smoke, allowing it to momentarily remind him of his grandfather. He doesn't get lost in reverie, however, but keeps himself focused on the present... (including the result of his Sense checks...)
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 12:21 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku drops the Tabacc Stick on the ground and stubs it out.

He then grabs to the Tabacc pack, gets his lighter and lights a new one.

--------------------

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 01:18 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

OOC:
Srry guys for not posting, i just got home from school

Okay, get to know each other.........that means you can tell each other ur a jedi, Jedi Skyler

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 01:22 PM

RPG Enthusiast

(OOC - Well, if he wants to keep that to himself, he can, if you ask me. And what about his Sense roll? tongue.gif )

Takes a drag on the Tabacc and bellows out.

''Since I can hear you're all very interested, my name is Tekku. 'Nough said.''

--------------------

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 01:48 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

Theres nothing hidden, the room is plain and rectangular, bare wall, bare ceiling, etc.
There is a rectangular conference table down the room, and there is a holoprojector hanging from the ceiling at the middle of the table, theres only three beings present, tekku and cal and keeli

(OOC:
and as i said, i was in school the whole day, from six in the morning until now, im most active at night, before eleven, im in the eastern time zone, srry if your hav been waiting for a long time but thats the way things are right now, sometimes i hav stuff after school too)

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:02 PM

Supreme System Underlord

(OOC- It's alright. We understand the different time zones stuff... besides, I'm at work, so I'm in and out.)
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:08 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Thinks: ''Ah, come on! When will this breifing start?! I have better things to do then sitting in a room, with a black-hooder and luxury brat.''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:12 PM

Supreme System Underlord

"So Tekku... how long have you been on Coruscant?"
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:13 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Glancing in Cal's direction.

''Why do you care?''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:24 PM

Supreme System Underlord

"Well, for starters, if you've been here for any length of time, it's halfway possible that you might have an inkling of what's coming up in this briefing. Secondly, it's a logical assumption that since we're all here together, we're quite likely going on a mission together. With that being the case, I would like to get to know a little about those with whom I'm going to be working. And after I'd gotten an answer from you, I was planning on asking Keeli as well."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:24 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku looks in Keeli's direction and bellows out smoke.

''Right. I have absolutely no idea of what this breifing is about and I dont care if going with you or the dead Emperor. Were going on a mission and we can get to the formalities later.''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 02:30 PM

Supreme System Underlord

A slight smile can be seen on Cal's lips beneath the hood. If you're going with the dead Emperor, you'll have a hard time getting him to watch your back out there in the field...
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (20) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0253 seconds · Archive