zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (20) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

In Character Posts, This is where the game is played.
jamfke
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 04:34 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Keeli, Cal and Tekku all got a call through their comlink:
"New mission, please report to New Alliance Special Force briefing room K-12 in two days, at 1800"

They had all arrived at Coruscant, it was the day of the briefing, and its 1745....

OOC: Post your arrivals, meet each other IC before the briefing starts. Also post your character sheet in the appropriate thread if you had not already done so cool.gif

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 01:54 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Looking like a shady thug, Tekku lights a Tabacc Stick and begins walking towards the meeting point. He walks fast and keeps his trenchcoat tight.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 04:30 AM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

Tekku arrived at the meeting room first, he looked around as he arrived. It was a huge rectangular room, with a long table down the middle. And on the middle of the table was a holoprojector.

The room was still empty, he had arrived early, so he sat down and started waiting for the others........

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 05:55 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku smacks his legs on the table, while smoking the Tabacc.

Thinks: ''Hmm, guess I arrived early.''

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:24 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Cal nods as he responds to the summons, the motion obscured from view by the hood pulled up over his head. "Understood," he says, turning on his heel and heading for the designated meeting place. His black cloak billows about him as he makes his way through the maze of corridors.

I guess my little tour is done early, he thinks to himself. Cal strides purposefully down the corridor to the briefing room. Reaching the door, he turns and walks in, looking around himself and taking in the surroundings.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:27 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku sees Cal, without saying a word and just follows him with his eyes.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:34 AM

Supreme System Underlord

OOC: Cal makes a Sense roll (since it's higher than his Perception and Search) to see what he can determine about the room and its occupant. Once his search is complete, he takes a seat. When I know more about the room, I'll tell you where. In addition, besides a straight Sense roll, I'd like to make a Life Detection roll to see if there are people in hidden areas behind the walls. I'll be happy to make them in separate rounds so there's no penalty for multiple actions...
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:35 AM

RPG Enthusiast

(OOC - Do you think Tekku can see he's a Jedi?)

Still looking at Cal, Tekku takes a drag at his Tabacc Stick and bellows the smoke out in the room.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:47 AM

Supreme System Underlord

QUOTE (Skaff Toxian @ Sep 21 2005, 12:35 PM)

OOC- Well, the cloak he's wearing is concealing just about everything about him, other than the fact that he's 6'2" and broad-shouldered. You can see his chin and mouth, but nothing else on his face. You can't see his lightsaber, and the cloak he's wearing isn't like the regular Jedi robes known throughout the galaxy. It's a black version of what Luke wore to Jabba's palace. So, IMHO, unless he makes quite a leap of logic, he isn't going to just think "Jedi," especially since a number of other beings wear similar cloaks from time to time.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:49 AM

RPG Enthusiast

QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Sep 21 2005, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (Skaff Toxian @ Sep 21 2005, 12:35 PM)

OOC- Well, the cloak he's wearing is concealing just about everything about him, other than the fact that he's 6'2" and broad-shouldered. You can see his chin and mouth, but nothing else on his face. You can't see his lightsaber, and the cloak he's wearing isn't like the regular Jedi robes known throughout the galaxy. It's a black version of what Luke wore to Jabba's palace. So, IMHO, unless he makes quite a leap of logic, he isn't going to just think "Jedi," especially since a number of other beings wear similar cloaks from time to time.

(OOC - Okay.)

''Hey you in the black coat, what are you doing here?''

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 07:27 AM

Supreme System Underlord

"I am here for a briefing. I presume you are as well?"
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 07:30 AM

RPG Enthusiast

''Right.''

Sits back in the chair, leaning back and takes another drag at the Tabacc Stick.

--------------------

Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 08:00 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Tekku looks around the room, and watches the door-way for a few seconds, then he rasies and begins walking around the room.

--------------------

theophilus
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 08:48 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 6

Keeli enters the briefing room wearing casual clothes of the current Coruscanti fashion. She pauses at the entrance at the sight of the two more severly dressed figures and takes a seat on the opposite side of the room to get a better look at them. She sits down toward the front with a casual air. She smiles kindly at the pair and asks cheerily, "Hi. I'm Keeli. Either of you got the skinny on our mission?"
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 08:59 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Seeing Keeli, Tekku just get's back to his chair, smacks his legs on the table again, takes yet anther drag at his Tabacc Stick and bellows the smoke out into the room.

--------------------

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (20) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0362 seconds · Archive