zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

New adventure
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 09:25 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

I'll do my best to get my stats posted today. (Doin' this at work, so occasionally I have to stop this and actually EARN my money! sad.gif )
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 10:01 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Sep 20 2005, 03:25 PM)
I'll do my best to get my stats posted today. (Doin' this at work, so occasionally I have to stop this and actually EARN my money! sad.gif )

Hehe rolleyes.gif . Well, im looking forward to seeing you're character Skyler.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 11:26 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Well, I suppose I should ask the New Kid if he wants characters rolled completely from scratch, or if we can use templates. Cuz I just about have a template added to sufficiently to post. Just needs a little more tweaking. So, if he will let me know, I'll either finish it and post it, or go back to square one...

I'm using a variant of the Young Jedi template, because it'll best fit what I'm thinking of...
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 12:39 PM

RPG Enthusiast

I dont think he cares. Template or char. from scratch, i dont think it matters. I created mine from scratch.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 12:47 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Well, I'm working up another Jedi for Jamfke's game... I'll be either using the same base template, or working one up from scratch, but basing it along the same lines. I was looking to cross a Young Jedi with a SpecOps Infiltrator, but I'd have to have the allowances he's giving me to beef him up a little to reflect training/time in service. The one I was first working on for that was for the era you're in for his PBP at the Pit... about a year after EPI 3...
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 01:46 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

what he said, i don't care, as long as the stats are right

also, for those of you that hav already posted, could you please modify ur post so that the skills you not upgrading is not on their, kind of confusing

example,
instead of

Dexterity4D
blaster
dodge5D
melee parry
vehicle blaster 5D

do

Dexterity4D
dodge5D
vehicle blaster5D

THANX!!

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:01 PM

Supreme System Underlord

OK... Here goes. New Kid, let me know if you have any issues with these stats, and we'll square it away.

(I'm only posting skills that have added Ds...)

Cal Jeth
Young Jedi
Human Male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Character Points: 5
Force Points: 2
This character is Force-sensitive

Physical Description: Cal is a broad-shouldered, muscular young man with long brown hair and deep blue eyes. He almost always wears black, whether it's combat fatigues or his black pants and tunic with the high black boots and hooded cloak. Cal usually has an intense look on his face, but those who know him can see the good humor behind his eyes.

DEXTERITY 3D
Dodge 5D
Lightsaber 5D

KNOWLEDGE 3D
MECHANICAL 2D
PERCEPTION 3D
STRENGTH 3D
Stamina 5D
TECHNICAL 2D
Lightsaber Repair 3D

CONTROL 4D
SENSE 4D
ALTER 4D

Force Powers:
CONTROL: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Accelerate Healing, Detoxify Poison
SENSE: Combat Sense, Danger Sense, Life Detection
C&S: Lightsaber Combat
S&A: Affect Mind

Cal is the descendant of a powerful Jedi Master who was also a superb swordsman. Cal is the first in many generations to actually be Force-sensitive, and as such has inherited a collection of knowledge gathered by his ancestor, Arca Jeth. Cal has also inherited Arca's natural ability with the lightsaber and has been fascinated by the stories passed down among his family about Arca's abilities to turn a desperate situation to victory through his skills.

Cal is determined to bring honor back to the name Jeth. His family lived in fear during the Emperor's reign, relieved that none of their children showed Force potential- except Cal, that is. Living on the Rim is probably all that saved his life.
Now that the Emperor is dead, Cal has been training with the datacards left to him and has built a number of lightsabers to increase his skills. These weapons range from a small, easily concealed stylus- sized weapon with a blade capable only of deactivating maglocks to a multi-phase, fully adjustable lightsaber that took him two months to build.

As Cal's skills have grown, he's begun using them to perform acts of sabotage against the Empire. His Force skills have come in handy during his personal campaign. He's raided the local Imperial garrison successfully many times, and is now looking to take his skills Coreward in an effort to join his efforts to the New Republic, thereby hopefully acting on a larger scale. In addition, with all the reports he's been hearing over the last several years, he's hoping to meet Luke Skywalker, perhaps train with him.

A quote: "What would my great great great great great great great great great great grandfather have done?"

Equipment (Before the GENEROUS GM gives us our allotment from the New Republic...) laugh.gif

Black combat fatigues
Black pants, tunic, boots
Black hooded cloak
Utility belt w/ removable combat harness
Medpac X 3
Spare blaster packs X 10

Weapons: Lightsaber (adjustable blade) 5D, mini lightsaber (blade only extends to six inches) 3D

*The Young Jedi template includes a blaster and an astromech, but no lightsaber. I've chosen to alter the template to fit the character, pending GM approval. If you see reason for me to have an astromech, pm me and we'll flesh out the details, then I'll edit my character sheet post.
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:01 PM

RPG Enthusiast

Okay. Understandable. I'll do that!

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:18 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Hey, cool! I already did what he was asking! How cool am I? unsure.gif

I just did it to avoid confusion as well as hone down what I had to type... Makes sense, though!
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:20 PM

Kid GM

three light sabers?? a little overboard.....

make that two, choose the one you don't need

i dunno.....................i little too power ful, i guess................would you mind taking one D of all jedi powers??

i never gmed jedis before, but i suppose its alright besides those

nice job!!!

--------------------
NEW KID
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:26 PM

Kid GM

we'll be starting soon, as soon as i get my board rolleyes.gif (hint)

--------------------
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:31 PM

RPG Enthusiast

QUOTE (NEW KID @ Sep 20 2005, 08:26 PM)
we'll be starting soon, as soon as i get my board rolleyes.gif (hint)

Cool.

Just one problem, well for me, if you're planing on starting today, i cant be with you too blast off the whole adventure, because of the time differences. But, and i know this may sound like a long time and off course dont have to wait if you want to get going, if you can wait until friday i can join in the take off.

--------------------

Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:32 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Have you pm'ed Jamfke?
Teradoxx
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:33 PM

RPG Enthusiast

QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Sep 20 2005, 08:32 PM)
Have you pm'ed Jamfke?

That maybe be a good idea.

--------------------

NEW KID
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 02:35 PM

Kid GM

i made a request on the boards, he agreed

hum..............

i might not be able to stay on for more than 15-20 minutes each session though, so we can't finish an adventure in three days sad.gif

seems like we're good to go

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0249 seconds · Archive