zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Chapter One, Club Murder
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 01:45 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

They're going out there? Why? As long as your partner doesn't draw on the Imps, he should be fine. Oh well, anyhow...Do you two (Xavier and Seth) have any questions more for me? I can upload directions to Binool's club, but once you're inside you'll have to watch out for the drug pusher goons, hired thugs, and whoever is paling around with Binool. That card may be your only friend.

"Don't you worry your pretty little lekku about it. We're Guild Hunters; each of us is a card-carrying member. That's gonna go a long way in a place like this, where the troopers know they're usually outnumbered. They'll be happy to have us going in and taking someone out. The fewer they have to personally deal with, the more they like it.

"Anyway, I'll definitely take your directions." He pulls out his datapad and holds it out to receive a transmission from hers. "We can look at it together, and you can point out any nice little surprises you might know about; anything that we know will help us deal that much more effectively with this nerf herder."
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 02:59 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

Stormtrooper 1: You're in Tommy Two-Tail's neighborhood right now. We try to keep his influence and pushers from bothering local businesses, but unless we come with a full company, we know he's in charge...So, if you don't mind us prying...Who are you looking for?

Dughom-Ber listens to the stormtroopers ranting. When they finally ask him a question he answers promptly,

"Retaygo Binool. My team and I would be very interested in helping, as long as there are credits to be had."

As his brother approaches,

These guys are offering us a job. Drug dealers mainly by the sounds of it. Some nice easy cash.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Kradedis
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 11:01 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Narrator: The three Stormtroopers looked puzzled...All three of them turned to each other and the third one shrugged his shoulders.

Stormtrooper 1: Credits to be had? We're not putting up a bounty...We're offering to tell you where people are at and then you check to see if there are bounties out on them. You can use your own resources to do that. You check with your people. We're not authorized to set up bounties...We just know where some of these scum bags are at...because they tend to go right back to the places they were before after being arrested.

Stormtrooper 2: We ought to stop arresting them.

Stormtrooper 3: I know....I know.

OOC: I put up certain individual's names in yellow...hoping the names would stand out or someone would ask either Genta or the Stormtroopers about them...or check with your own resources to see if there are bounties out on them already.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Myn Antilles
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 02:34 PM

Novice Roleplayer

Member No.: 47

Myn shifted his weight back and forth while he listened to the exchange between the stormtroopers and his teammate; he didn't feel like saying anything, although he *would* be remembering this Tommy Two-Tails character...

--------------------
The trap I'd set for you
Seems to have caught my leg instead...

-mewithoutYou
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 08:12 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Stormtrooper 1: Credits to be had? We're not putting up a bounty...We're offering to tell you where people are at and then you check to see if there are bounties out on them. You can use your own resources to do that. You check with your people. We're not authorized to set up bounties...We just know where some of these scum bags are at...because they tend to go right back to the places they were before after being arrested.

These guys are even dumber then they look

"I never mentioned you placing bounties. All I said was as long as there are credits involved."

How is everything with the informant?

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 09:17 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

She is well. We have a key to get us into the mark's back door, this should be a quick pick-up.

Dughom-Cin nods to the troopers.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Kradedis
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 01:49 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

"We can look at it together, and you can point out any nice little surprises you might know about; anything that we know will help us deal that much more effectively with this nerf herder."

Genta: It’s pretty straightforward. You go into the club and head towards the back. The only guards that should challenge you are the Gamorreans until you get to the passage leading to the underground. The thing I foresee being a problem is Binool’s chief lieutenant. The Rodian wearing a purple suit who may be walking around in the bar itself overseeing the Gamorreans…and sometimes beating them for falling asleep on post is Odako Masko. He gives me the creeps. Of all the goons that Binool has, it’s hard to say who among them is a killer or just a wannabe thug…except for Masko. He’s a killer, and not even the Gamorreans want to risk upsetting him after the challenge…Yeah, one of the larger Gamorreans tried to kind of…challenge for leadership…and got flipped through the bar. All I remember seeing was the big guy’s feet hitting the ceiling before he came crashing through stools, wood, and duracrete. Binool even commented that Masko can get a bit…messy…and that he still thinks of himself as a Hutt enforcer.

"I never mentioned you placing bounties. All I said was as long as there are credits involved."

Stormtrooper 1: That's for you to figure out bounty hunter. As I said before, we'll point and you'll shoot. Before you do that though, you decide if there’s money in it.

Stormtrooper 2: We know that your type doesn't shoot or do anything unless there are credits involved.

Stormtrooper 3: Call your HQ after we give you a list of names.

Stormtrooper 1: Starting with Spicer Strim...he and his little buddy Globey Dxu. They're bound to be at Binool's...He's paying them lots of money for the spice and drugs they're providing. Spicer is a middle-aged human male, right around six feet tall. He has gray sideburns and always wears a red business suit. He's Globey's business manager...as Globey...a Bith...actually makes the drugs for sale. Globey hates violence, but doesn't go anywhere without Spicer and quite a few guards. They've got some firepower…rifles, repeaters, and even grenades. They won’t take to the street though or we’d mow them down.

Stormtrooper 2: Aside from Binool’s buddies, you need to worry about Binool’s sadist bodyguard. Odako Masko, a Rodian just like good old Binool. This psycho was kicked out of Black Sun for being too…aggressive. No one messes with Binool in his club, and if anyone even looks at him the wrong way, Masko’s job is to beat them senseless. Take him down from a distance, because, well, he can really fight up close even against multiple attackers larger than him. Teras Kasi crap if you know what I’m getting at.

Stormtrooper 3: We’re not sure what kind of an income percentage Binool is giving to Tommy Two-Tails, the local boss around here. It’s likely that he is giving something though and that means Twi’lek mercenaries with Binool to protect their boss’s investment. If you take down Binool, Two-Tails isn’t going to be happy. Binool is likely good for business with the club income.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Aug 11 2006, 09:53 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Genta: It’s pretty straightforward. You go into the club and head towards the back. The only guards that should challenge you are the Gamorreans until you get to the passage leading to the underground. The thing I foresee being a problem is Binool’s chief lieutenant. The Rodian wearing a purple suit who may be walking around in the bar itself overseeing the Gamorreans…and sometimes beating them for falling asleep on post is Odako Masko. He gives me the creeps. Of all the goons that Binool has, it’s hard to say who among them is a killer or just a wannabe thug…except for Masko. He’s a killer, and not even the Gamorreans want to risk upsetting him after the challenge…Yeah, one of the larger Gamorreans tried to kind of…challenge for leadership…and got flipped through the bar. All I remember seeing was the big guy’s feet hitting the ceiling before he came crashing through stools, wood, and duracrete. Binool even commented that Masko can get a bit…messy…and that he still thinks of himself as a Hutt enforcer.

Xavier nods as he makes some notes on his datapad, linking people and listing the descriptions Genta has given him.
Kradedis
Posted: Aug 14 2006, 06:26 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

OOC: Attention people speaking with the Stormtroopers...The ball is in your court...Your responses please. smile.gif

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 14 2006, 08:06 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (Kradedis @ Aug 10 2006, 02:49 PM)
Stormtrooper 2: Aside from Binool’s buddies, you need to worry about Binool’s sadist bodyguard. Odako Masko, a Rodian just like good old Binool. This psycho was kicked out of Black Sun for being too…aggressive. No one messes with Binool in his club, and if anyone even looks at him the wrong way, Masko’s job is to beat them senseless. Take him down from a distance, because, well, he can really fight up close even against multiple attackers larger than him. Teras Kasi crap if you know what I’m getting at.

Stormtrooper 3: We’re not sure what kind of an income percentage Binool is giving to Tommy Two-Tails, the local boss around here. It’s likely that he is giving something though and that means Twi’lek mercenaries with Binool to protect their boss’s investment. If you take down Binool, Two-Tails isn’t going to be happy. Binool is likely good for business with the club income.

"Thank you for the tip. Would you happen to know if they are at the club at the moment?"

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Aug 15 2006, 09:37 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Xavier flips his comlink on, keeping it muted and the volume down so only he can hear it, so he can monitor the situation outside.

Being licensed bounty hunters, he knew they didn't need to fear the Imperials- at least, not as long as what the team was doing couldn't be construed as "illegal"... and by illegal, he really meant crossing purposes with the Empire. So long as his teammates kept their cool, a notion Xavier was sure would be the case, there would be no Imperial entanglements.
Kradedis
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 11:46 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Aug 14 2006, 08:06 PM)
"Thank you for the tip. Would you happen to know if they are at the club at the moment?"

Stormtrooper 1: Not sure about the drug pushing gangsters...but Binool lives there. He and his bodyguard hardly ever leave.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 06:52 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (Kradedis @ Aug 18 2006, 12:46 AM)
Stormtrooper 1: Not sure about the drug pushing gangsters...but Binool lives there. He and his bodyguard hardly ever leave.

"Thank you for your help. We should be going. Once we've dealt with our main target, we will look into helping with the others."

Dughom-Ber turns to head over to his brother and to wait for the others to come out.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Aug 23 2006, 08:32 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Xavier hears the situation outside winding down, taking that as his cue to wrap things up in here as well.

"You've been very helpful, Genta. If there's nothing else you think could help us out, we ought to get started. We have preparations to make."

He looks Genta straight in the eye, his expression serious. "I'm serious about that comm frequency. Use it only in an emergency, but don't hesitate if you need it. Memorize it and don't leave it laying around. Lessens your likelihood of being traced back to us."

He looks around at his teammates. "Anyone have anything else? If not, we need to move. I don't know if they're done downstairs or not, but time's wasting."
Kradedis
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 10:30 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

"Thank you for your help. We should be going. Once we've dealt with our main target, we will look into helping with the others."

Stormtrooper 1: You're welcome...Watch your back inside that club...bounty hunter.

Narrator: Coming back outside from their discussion with Genta, Xavier and Seth looked to their team members as the Stormtoopers took off to assist the others in redirecting traffic. Genta had thanked them for the frequency and gave Xavier hers as well...just in case they needed to talk to her if something went wrong inside the club. Sometimes you didn't know what plan B was until plan A failed and you had to come up with a B.

It was time to go...and they were looking forward to the challenge. It was sounding to be more of a challenge now than before. It was a bit frightening to think that on a world where honor duels, family feuds, homocides, mob hits, drug deals gone wrong, hunting gone wrong, gladiatorial fights and thousands of other ways in which brutal death was a regular part of daily life...to think that the Imperials would say "Oh yeah, the guys you're looking for are creepy and violent enough to where we won't deal with them," really said alot about Binool,...and Masko.

They walked off towards the club...thinking about whether they should scope out the inside first where they may be noticed outside of happy hour anonymity...or wait until later...closer to the actual go time.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

» Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX «
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0366 seconds · Archive