zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Chapter One, Club Murder
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 08:38 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

OOC: Nobody's talking, so moving right along.

Narrator: The Twi'lek watches Dughom-Cin's movement towards his blaster pistol and the ushering of the others along and smiles, rolls his eyes, and shakes his head.

Twi'lek: I'll take that as a no 'we're not dealing.' What a shame...Well, you know where we're at if you decide that you all need more firepowa!

Narrator: Having not far to go now, the five hunters arrive in the complex in search of the contact's building and unit. Finding it fifteen minutes later and locating a door view screen, only a quick call stands between them and more information about their target. Looking around in the lobby of the complex building, there were a few Rodian kids playing with a ball, and a few maintenance workers and droids tending to the lawns and cleaning the hallways. Double checking that they had the right room, only a call to unit 112 needed to be made. What would this "Genta Doshka" be like...and why of all places did she want to meet them here?

OOC: Someone make the call.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 02:16 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Xavier steps up to the comm unit and dials in a call to unit 112, awaiting and answer from the contact.
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 11:08 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Narrator: The view screen crackled and a young attractive Twi'lek woman came into view walking towards the screen while clicking a remote. She was looking at the remote as she walked forward and tripped over something that was out of the viewer camera's line of sight. She cursed as she adjusted the volume to the outside room where the hunters were waiting...She bent down and picked up a bottle of wine and tossed it into a nearby trash receptacle...only after smiling wanly as she faced the viewer finally.

Genta: Are you guys here to fix the refresher?

Narrator: She nodded to them with her eyes wide, trying to tell them something...That they should agree.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 12:21 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Dughom-Cin glances at his brother.

"Yes, we hope this isn't a bad time."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 08:33 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Xavier caught the earnest look on her face, and his senses immediately began tingling. "That's right, Miss. We were already in the neighborhood for another call, and wanted to go ahead and get you taken care of." He nodded slowly and deliberately at her, hopefully telling her that he understood.

Meanwhile, below the viewing range of the cam, he slowly loosened his blaster in its holster. Time to rock, he thought...
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 11:25 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

"Yes, we hope this isn't a bad time."

"That's right, Miss. We were already in the neighborhood for another call, and wanted to go ahead and get you taken care of."

Genta: No...not a bad time at all. I'll ring you all in...(turns to side momentarily as she pushes the door clicker)...Hey...why don't you go sleep in your room?

?????(female voice): Leave me alone...my head.

Genta: My foot! Mom!....Next time...throw away your bottles or I'm gonna kill myself on it in the dark.

Genta's mom: Turn a light on....

Genta: I tried doing that last time and you got mad.....Fine...I'll leave you alone.

Narrator: The door clicks and the red indicator turns green on the lock.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 20 2006, 10:23 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Xavier opens the door while the lock is disengaged. Regardless of the chatter the contact made while unlocking the door, Xavier remains ready for anything as he enters the building.
Darth Windu
Posted: Jul 20 2006, 09:48 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

Member No.: 17

Seth steps into the room, one hand on the pistol in the holster at the back of his belt. He quietly survey's the room. He hated the Empire for the people they had bankrupted by making new laws. Poverty was not a thing Seth Cora liked. At all. Poverty made desperate people. Desperate people made criminals. Even though criminals were the reason Seth was paid, they made him sick.

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 02:23 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

I'll keep watch outside. I don't want anyone sneaking up. Are you going in or setting up a perimeter?

"I'll get the equipment from the van."

Dughom-Ber sounds a little wooden, as if lying isn't something that doesn't come naturally to him.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Darth Windu
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 06:59 AM

Experienced Roleplayer

Member No.: 17

OOC: Perimeter, forgot to mention that.

--------------------
user posted image
Myn Antilles
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 08:16 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Member No.: 47

Myn had been following in silence; he didn't speak to the twi'lek, he didn't address their contact over the vidscreen, he didn't even speak to his team-mates. He simply complied with what he was told to do, and followed.

Not now, though.

Myn's left hand dropped to his side, fingers resting lightly on the grip of his low-slung blaster. When Xavier and Seth stepped inside, Myn slid to the side, standing next to the door and leaning up against the wall.

Security...seems like everybody forgets it...

He stretched out, trying to look casual; the hall seemed to be otherwise empty, but he didn't want to take any chances.

--------------------
The trap I'd set for you
Seems to have caught my leg instead...

-mewithoutYou
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 01:23 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Once inside, Xavier's eyes are constantly scanning, invisible outside the helmet. He visually inspects every nook and cranny, ready to clear leather should the need arise.

As he ensures that the entry is clear, he moves on into the building toward the Twi'lek's apartment.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 02:52 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jul 21 2006, 02:23 AM)
I'll keep watch outside. I don't want anyone sneaking up. Are you going in or setting up a perimeter?

"I'll get the equipment from the van."

Dughom-Ber sounds a little wooden, as if lying isn't something that doesn't come naturally to him.

I will enter to aid in the illusion we have already created.

Dughom-Cin enters the building, checking for anything out of place while slinging his rifle from his shoulder to the ready-fire position.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 01:46 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

Dughom-Ber looks around the entrance for a place that has cover, and a view of the entry.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 11:16 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Narrator: As Dughom-Ber exited to check on threats that could present themselves from the outside, the other four hunters entered the building. Room 112 was off to the right so the hunters followed the small directory signs in the general direction...An elderly woman opened the door, came out, looked at the hunters as if terrified and quickly hobbled back into her unit. As Xavier, Myn, Seth, and Dughom-Cin walked by, they could hear her scramble for her locks, both electronic and physical.

Genta came half-way out of her unit as she heard the older woman's door slam shut. She hollared down the hall after her.

Genta: Mrs. Grask! Hey...packages aren't here yet. They don't come until after four...My mom's got a bad hangover, so could you please stop slamming your doors!

Mrs. Grask: (muffled from inside the door) Your mouth isn't helping your mom recover!!!!

Genta (nods and says in a hushed tone): Yeah, she's probably right (looks over the approaching hunter's weapons) Ah, plumbing and exterminators...excellent, I'll show you all where the pump broke...and where the bugs are coming in.

Narrator: A quick look inside showed that nothing was really out of the ordinary. The unit was very squared away with the exception of a big pile of dishes soaking in the kitchen, and...the middle aged Twi'lek woman sprawled out on the couch...surrounded by bottles of half-drunk Lum and Corellian brandy. Presumably, she was Genta's mom...It was clear where the younger Twi'lek got here good looks from...Aside from being in bad shape from alcoholism...she looked like she used to take care of herself...rivaling her daughter's looks.

Genta: Sorry about the mess...I cleaned up as much as I could...but I didn't want to disturb her. (looks over at her mom who opened her eyes for a second before they rolled back into her head). She's been like this every since dad...never came back. She refuses to leave...You see, my dad, he got a job working for a shipping company here as a pilot and he well, never came back...He's been gone for three months. My mom was an accountant, but as you can see, lately, I've been pulling double shifts...dancing. (looks back to her mom) Hey...mom...I'm going up to my room with four strange men...I'll see you later (waits for a concerned reaction).

Genta's mom: ehgh....Bye.

Genta (smiles wanly and sighs): Okay men, follow me...up the steps.

Narrator: The interior of the room was pink, and there were flashing club lights and strobes all over the room that Genta quickly struggled to turn off as the men came in.

Genta: So...how much do you know about the one you're following? I've got some stuff that can help you out, but guys look pretty slick and you probably won't even need it.

OOC: I apologize for the delay. I'm moving, painting and driving all over the place.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0514 seconds · Archive