Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Chapter One, Club Murder
jamfke
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 10:35 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Dughom-Cin smiles at the lieutenant in synch with his brother. He looks to Myn and nods at his request then turns to follow Dughom-Ber.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 07:37 AM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Member No.: 45
Joined: 22-May 06



Narrator: Kleeko looks over to Myn and gestures with his snout towards him...

Kleeko: You the money man? Letth deal.


--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Top
Myn Antilles
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 08:28 AM


Novice Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 19
Member No.: 47
Joined: 1-June 06



Myn aligned the Guild credstick with the Rodian's datapad, allowed a moment for the transaction to process, and then returned it to his pocket. He bowed a mocking half-bow to the customs agent and the lieutenant before turning to follow the Weequay brothers out.


--------------------
The trap I'd set for you
Seems to have caught my leg instead...

-mewithoutYou
Top
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 10:01 AM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Member No.: 45
Joined: 22-May 06



Narrator: After paying and leaving their a$$hat welcoming committee, the five hunters walked through the heavy blast door's open frame and found themselves almost knocked over at once by heavy hot humid jungle air...mixed with speeder and ground vehicle exhaust. They stood next to a post that "No driving on the curbs" but that didn't seem to bother a few of the locals across the street from doing just that...They would just 'hop' over display stands and zip about back and forth from the street to the walkway to avoid traffic. One had to be careful, when looking both ways to cross...heck, one had to look both ways just to stand on the sidewalk. There didn't seem to be an organized traffic system...Like Rodia itself, the streets followed the laws of the jungle. If one was quick he could zip over traffic to avoid collisions, like an animal leaping up to the trees for safety. Larger vehicles seemed to have the right of way, forcing the smaller vehicles to stop or be destroyed. Predators and prey.

According to the file, they were only five blocks from the contact's home (2000 meters, or a little over a mile). They could walk it, or hop into a speeder bus for five credits a person.


--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Top
jamfke
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 03:29 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Dughom-Cin watched the traffic for a moment. It seemed that one was just as safe on foot as they would be in a vehicle.

Worse than Courscant ever dreamed of being, eh brother?

To the others, "Walk or ride?"


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Myn Antilles
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 04:02 PM


Novice Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 19
Member No.: 47
Joined: 1-June 06



Myn watched the traffic "pattern" for a moment, unsurprisingly in silence, before responding.

"Umm...I'd say walk. The bus is more likely to get hit than we are on foot...bigger target, all that...buggered insane drivers..."

He shifted his shoulder bag, settling it more comfortably. The prospect of walking two klicks with what felt like a thousand kilos on his shoulder wasn't terribly appealing, but neither was getting involved in an eight-speeder pileup...


--------------------
The trap I'd set for you
Seems to have caught my leg instead...

-mewithoutYou
Top
Darth Windu
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 07:23 PM


Experienced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 170
Member No.: 17
Joined: 21-January 06



"Antilles is right. We'll keep a lower profile if we walk." Seth said, surveying the landscape.


--------------------
user posted image
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 12:48 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



Dughom-Ber stops beside his brother,

QUOTE
Worse than Courscant ever dreamed of being, eh brother?

To the others, "Walk or ride?"


I like it. The more aggresive get to where they want quicker. Walking the 2km should be a cake walk for us. It'll also allow us to split off as we approach.

"I agree. We should walk. Also I think we should stagger our entry. Or maybe only have a few of us met the contact, whilst the others keep look out. We don't want to tip our hand to early."


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 12:54 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Member No.: 45
Joined: 22-May 06



Narrator: The hunters moved out on foot, making sure not to walk in step or stay to close to each other. It was the ninth hour of the day (mid-morning) and traffic whizzed by them on their lefthand side almost non-stop. They ran into very few pedestrians on the way to the condo complex. Occasionally, they would see patrons coming out of shops, but no panhandlers, drunks, or junkies were hanging around. The one Imperial patrol they saw must have been the reason why the area was cleaner than expected.

Within three hundred meters of where they were supposed to go, movement caught the hunters' eyes. A young Twi'lek man came out of an alley on their right hand side just a few feet ahead of them.

As the hunters had walked past the previous alley, they saw that the alley went around the corner to the left and that this alley where the Twi'lek eyed them went around to the right...causing the alleyways to meet behind the building. They couldn't see around the building, but could see a sign that showed another business behind the building directly to their right.

The Twi'lek looked right and then left...raised his eyebrows at the hunters and then ducked back into the alley. As Dughom-Ber and his brother, along with Myn approached the alleyway...cautiously, he was still there...He spoke in a hushed tone to them as they watched him suspiciously.

Twi'lek: Hey bros...where you going all decked out like that? Are you looking for a fight or to bust some heads? Hell yeah! That's what I'm talkin about! You don't want to go into battle totally unprepared...you guys should come back here and see my brother's goods. He's got some stuff that would make the Stormies around here turn an even whiter shade of white! (composes himself) Really! Come on...I can show you...Disruptors, pulse-guns, depleted nutronium rounds...all the stuff!

user posted image


--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 03:41 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



This one is definately a huslter. We need to get this job done.

To the others,

"If you want to check this out, we will go and scout out our target."


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 12:57 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Agreed.

Dughom-Cin looks behind the group as his brother speaks. If this fellow isn't alone, his partners could be sneaking around from behind.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 10:20 PM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Member No.: 45
Joined: 22-May 06



"If you want to check this out, we will go and scout out our target."

Twi'lek: Aw yeah...I knew it...youz guys are for real!

Narrator: Dughom-Cin peered to his right, back behind the others--waiting and watching for someone to sneak up on them. No movement...just the slick looking Twi'lek in the alley.

Twi'lek: Hey bro...if you and yo lookalike feel confident to go checkin out stuff up there in Tommy Two-tails' turf the way you are...you for real and that's goodness. What about the rest of you...we dealin or what?


--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Top
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 10:21 AM


Advanced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Member No.: 45
Joined: 22-May 06



Narrator: The rest of the hunters hesitate in a decision to head back to deal...When heading back into an alley on Rodia, reservations against doing so were usually a wise thing.

Twi'lek: Come on back...you're gonna have to watch your step though. It's not as bad as some places but you don't want to rub up against some of the stuff back here...and you don't want to step on some junkie's syringe...


--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 01:31 PM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Xavier looks the Twi'lek up and down, arms crossed easily over his chest. There was no way he was stepping back into this nerf's office. They had a job to do, and it needed to get done. Time was credits, and they'd already wasted enough listening to this fast-talker.

He checked the power pack in his blaster, a sign of both his confidence and his wearing patience with the situation, then recrossed his arms across his chest.
Top
jamfke
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 03:14 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Shall we brother?

Dughom-Cin places his hand on the butt of his blaster pistol and motions for the others to move on. He'll take up a position at the rear of the formation.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0310 seconds · Archive