zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Contractors, Comrades, Contacts and Criminals, NPC Thread (GM Posts Only Please)
Kradedis
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 07:04 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

This is where you all can get info (in varying degrees) on those you come across during the game. Links to pictures will be provided. Background information, vital statistics and histories...and possibly even game stats will be provided it appropriate. Watch for updates. smile.gif

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Kradedis
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:24 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Guild Sponsor: Boggo the Hutt
File Picture
Height: 3.0 meters
Weight: Your guess is as good as mine
Status: Major contributor to the Bounty Hunter's Guild, and team 0368 of the Bounty Hunter's Guild financer and source of bounties.
Drop Off Status: For each drop off and reward collection, Boggo will request a different location on Nar Shadda. Call to confirm location at frequency 89.23569 once reaching Nar Shadda.

Target Name: Retaygo Binool
File Picture
Height: 1.69 meters
Weight: unknown
Known Violations: Theft, Illegal Spice Possession,
Wanted For: Conspiracy to Commit Mass Murder, Arson, Theft, Rape?, Murder?, Surgery without a license?
Reward: 15,000 Alive, 10,000 Dead (split)
Target Location: Rodia, Equator City, Razor Roadhouse Club
Client: Confidential
Teams Assigned: 1
Wanted Circumstances Brief: Confidential client has posted a bounty on Retaygo Binool for what appears to have been attempts to eliminate competition between rival clubs. Unfortunately for Retaygo who is owner and manager of his club, confidential client is a wealthy uncle of owner of one of the three clubs that Retaygo admitted to firebombing. No one was killed in the bombings, but damages have topped 3 million credits in structural damage, as well as thousands of credits lost in exotic drinks and artwork. Retaygo has also been charged on Nar Shadda with theft of culinary programming modules, but wasn’t pursued offworld. Besides the crimes of conspiracy to commit mass murder, arson, and theft, he is thought to be responsible for crimes including rape, murder, and surgery without a license. Contact on Rodia has more information on those charges as well as location information that may aide in target’s capture or pacification. If proof of target’s involvement or orchestration of rape, murder, and unlicensed surgery, additional reward payment may be negotiated.
Drop Off Point: Docking Pylon 3, Dock 6, Section 5, Merchant Port, Nar Shadda. Payment upon delivery.
Prepared By: Hunting Coordinator #9210

Target Location: Razor Roadhouse Club
Mission Facts: Client has already considered carpet-bombing the Razor Roadhouse Club, but doesn’t wish innocents, and potential patrons for his nephew to be in harm’s way. In addition to these concerns, client feels that destroying the club may not kill Retaygo even if he is in proximity. Retaygo is rumored to be very private and have an underground complex where he resides. Contact on Rodia has information on that as well.

Contact Name: Genta Doshka
File Picture
Height: 1.53 meters
Weight: Ask her and see if she slaps you.
Involvement: This young dancer was an employee of Retaygo at his club until she started noticing that human and near-human dancers began disappearing after private dance sessions in Retaygo’s underground, an area where only Retaygo and a few of his “cool group” could venture. Bodies of these dancers would show up on the other side of town, at times with the appearance that someone had desecrated them in ways that were not disclosed to the public. Doshka felt strongly that Retaygo was involved but too scared to talk to anyone but the client…who is the uncle of her new employer. It should be made clear that Doshka hasn’t seen rapes, assaults, murders, or anything overtly illegal. As of this point, Retaygo is only under suspicion of these crimes by her, the client, and by us.

Summary: Team is to arrive at Equator City, Rodia and make contact with Genta at her mother’s condo. She will provide details about Retaygo’s goons, the layout of his place, and insight on Retaygo’s personality beyond what has been provided. With the right questions, she may even be able to help more than she already has.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

» Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX «
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0309 seconds · Archive