zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

X-Men 3, The Last Stand
Orgaloth
Posted: May 27 2006, 08:38 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

All I can say is ... SEE IT!!!

Kelsey Grammer as Beast? I wasn't sure, but he brings the character to life. Vinny Jones as Juggernaught? Brilliant!!

And the other characters? Heaps more development. The fight sences are great, the one liners are all there. It's well worth the money to see. You even get to see Sentinels.

Aparently you should stay until the end of the credits. I usually do, but I had to be somewhere after the movie, and so ducked out before the end.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
AlexGrim
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 08:50 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

I stayed to end of the credits on X2, but was let down, I always like little tid bits at the end of movies. I stayed to the end of the credits on ROTS as well but got nothing, I turned around and the place was empty.

I was waiting for any crowds to die down before I saw X3. You've got me hyped now, thanks for the review.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 06:11 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awesome film! This trilogy just got better and better with each release!

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 11:31 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

This was a great movie- good as a stand-alone as well as part of the trilogy.

The bit about staying until the end of the credits is correct. Alex, when you see it, STAY!!! It's not long, but definitely worth it, kind of a "Duh, shoulda seen that one coming" kind of moment. Any X-men fan will appreciate it.

Kelsey Grammer did an outstanding job as Beast! When I first saw him in the make up, it was evident that he had the perfect face for the part.

And it's about time they let Wolverine cut loose like that. He's a tracking, fighting, killing machine. It's what he was born AND augmented to do. smiley_karate.gif
netjedi
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 12:01 AM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

I enjoyed this movie as well, though I thought it was not as good as the first two. It could very well be that this one was under a new director. Some of the film felt a bit rushed. Though it is worth the price of admission even by today's standards.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0483 seconds · Archive