Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

General Information
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 02:13 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

QUOTE (Kradedis @ May 25 2006, 11:54 AM)
-Equipment: The Core Rules provide templates in the back of the book for outlaws, pirates, bounty hunters and smugglers. This should give everyone a good idea of what Iím looking for in starting equipment choices. Donít worry, things like the T-6 Thunderer and Smasher Armor will likely be available later on down the road.

QUOTE (Kradedis @ May 31 2006, 08:16 PM)
Restrictions for equipment...hmmm...I'm glad you brought that up. smile.gif

I'd take a peek at the examples of equipment they have in the Core Book for characters like "bounty hunter", "smuggler", and "pirate." They don't really have that much; a few weapons, a few hundred to a thousand credits, maybe a few grenades, please no ships. Most any example in the Core Rules would be fine.

Now if you're interested in things from Gundarks or D6 versions of stuff from the D20 A&E, you'll have to run them by me and I'll likely only allow you to have one special item...and one under 1,500 credits.

I'm getting more and more equipment requests from people who are forgetting some of the things that we all discussed earlier. This is the starting point of the campaign. This means that the weapons, armor, and equipment in the templates from the Core rules is acceptable (starting equipment). ONE or TWO items that are specialized is fine...not 80% of your items (i.e. pick a weapon and armor from Gundarks, etc.).

For those who just sent me your gear choices, please revise your inventories.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Home Page | NEWForums

Ľ Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX ę
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0431 seconds · Archive