Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

OOC Discussion
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 02:53 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

WOO HOO!!! CPs!!! Gotta love 'em!

Might have to spend mine on some elective surgery to improve my olfactory sense so I can learn the Weequay's pheremone communication. I really gotta get 'em to quit laughing at me in front of my back... blink.gif

hehehe
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 6 2006, 05:45 AM

Supreme System Underlord

(This is for Shaun and Jim)

When you both input type in italics, it's going to be your characters communicating silently via pheremones, correct?
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 6 2006, 08:37 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

That's right. Other wise we'll use the " " as per proper written speech 04.gif

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 6 2006, 08:53 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Thanks. I just wanted to clear that up, especially since a lot of other people like to use italics for indicating when their characters are thinking. Since you've claimed that method for your pheremone communications, I suggest we all use something like *asterisks* around our thoughts, to keep them separate.

But that's just a suggestion from the peanut gallery... fart.gif
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 6 2006, 12:22 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Post counts are as follows:

Kradedis 6
Orgaloth 5
Jedi Skyler 5
jamfke 2
Myn Antilles 1

If you are under two, you really need to start posting more often, or otherwise you'll find yourself outclassed by your peers. CPs are based on battle results, role-playing, and more importantly at this point...participation.

I'll be sending the CP to everyone shortly.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 6 2006, 02:24 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Once you guys choose what you want to advance, I'll send you a copy of your updated character sheet to confirm the change and show what you have left in change in cp.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 11:43 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey Shaun, Cin is already in the cockpit.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 11:48 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

I thought we were in the lounge

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 11:51 PM

Supreme System Overlord

After the transmission, I got up and went to the cockpit.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 11:59 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Hmmm... You never actually said, so I assumed you were in the lounge with the rest of us.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 12:04 AM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (jamfke @ Jul 1 2006, 08:35 PM)
Dughom-Cin bows to the Hutt's image in time with his brother.

Indeed brother, perhaps his exploits have angered other Hutts, or the Empire.

Dughom-Cin waits for the transmition to end then turns toward the cockpit, taking his place at sensors.

Here it is.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 12:11 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Oops. Anyway my post still works

--------------------
Kradedis
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 02:04 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

I'm moving my first load of stuff today from Chicago to St.Louis. I hope to have an internet connection there, but I may be really pressed for time. I'll be back up on Monday afternoon for sure. See you all then...

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 06:25 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Have fun with the move

--------------------
Myn Antilles
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 12:29 PM

Novice Roleplayer

Member No.: 47

Sorry about that, guys...didn't have access last week...I'll step it up, no worries.

--------------------
The trap I'd set for you
Seems to have caught my leg instead...

-mewithoutYou
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0301 seconds · Archive