zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Requests
jamfke
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 02:46 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

If you'd like to run a game of Star Wars; D6, D20, or your own version, make your request here, and we'll set up your own forum board. Each GM will be the moderator of their own game board so they'll have full control.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Kradedis
Posted: May 23 2006, 05:55 AM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Hi, I'm brand new here...I'm interested in starting up a D6 Star Wars game, but just wanted to be sure that posting in this thread (as opposed to starting a new thread) was the right place to set up a format to gauge interest.

Thanks. smile.gif

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Jedi Skyler
Posted: May 23 2006, 09:30 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 25 2006, 04:46 PM)
If you'd like to run a game of Star Wars; D6, D20, or your own version, make your request here, and we'll set up your own forum board. Each GM will be the moderator of their own game board so they'll have full control.

Kradedis, you have followed Jamfke's directions flawlessly. Once he reads this, he'll get you set up. Just hang tight!

And, on behalf of the Mod Squad, welcome aboard!
Kradedis
Posted: May 23 2006, 05:43 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

I'm just a simple wannabe, trying to make my way in the universe. Thanks for the welcome Jedi Skyler...Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi. Alright, I'll stop with the ripped off quotes and give a little more detail about what I propose:

Name of Game: Star Wars: Blaster For Hire: A Galactic Bounty Hunter Campaign
System: West End Games, D6
Type: Action, mystery
Special House Rules: TBD
Players: 3 to 5
Occupational Requests: Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries only, please no psychopaths....they tend to die quick. This is a Rebellion Era campaign.
Posting Requirements: 1 to 3 times a week
Starting Date: Ready by June 15th 2006
Other Requirements: It is required that everyone have a copy of the 2nd Edition Revised and Expanded Core Rules. Background requirements can be found in the forum.
Synopsis: There is one thing that Black Sun, the Hutts, the Empire and even the Rebellion can agree on: No one likes psychos. They’re dangerous to have around and often go rogue if they work for you, and they revel in the blood of the innocent. Everyone recognizes that they need to be brought to justice or put down, but the galaxy is a big place, and there are plenty of places where the most foulest of souls can hide. That’s where you all come in, because like many times before, you’ve crawled deep into the places where psychos hide and brought them out to collect the reward…or maybe you didn’t bring them back alive and skipped the bonus. You’re bounty hunters, and the galaxy needs scum like you.

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
jamfke
Posted: May 23 2006, 06:46 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome indeed! I'll have it set up right after this post!

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

» Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX «
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0648 seconds · Archive