Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Mos Eisley Cantina
Teradoxx
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 03:34 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Qua'Bai sat in the shady cantina, in the farthest corner. He sat in wait. For someone or something.

A small man came over to his table. ''Sorry mister. This table has been reserved for someone else.''

Qua'Bai answered, ''I know.'' The small waiter seemed nervous, ''But that m.. means you ca.. can't sit here, s.. sir.'' Qua'Bai stared at the waiter, ''Do you even know who I am?''

''N.. no?'', the waiter answered.

''You remember the Hutt Cleansing on Nar Shaddaa by the Empire? I did it.'' Qua'Bai leaned over the table and looked inot the waiter's eyes. ''So I sit here as long I want.''

''Y.. yes, s.. sir.'' The waiter ran off.

Now Qua'Bai sat alone again. Alone with his thoughts. It's good to have respect, he thought. Great.
But now he neede to focus on the mission. An officer had defected from the Navy. He had to be killed. Qua'Bai did'nt know more. He could figure that the officer had leaked some information to the Rebels, but it was'nt his job to think. He was a man of action.

Furthermore Qua'Bai did'nt care much for this war. He was needed even if the Rebels won. The galaxy had always needed bounty hunters. They were the prime - without bounty hunters where would the galaxy be today?

As a cloak man entered the Cantina, Qua'Bai snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at his datapad. What a fool, Qua'Bai thought. YOu could clearly see his face. He was'nt even trying to hide it. It was him. The officer.

I just hope he dose'nt hav a good aim, Qua'Bai thought as he stood up and slowly began following the man ...

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0217 seconds · Archive