Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Vampire OOC Discussion, OOC info here please
Tythorin
Posted: May 21 2006, 12:49 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 44

Well Orgaloth I've got my character up. Go ahead and look over it and tell me if you need any changes to it. I cant wait to get playin with you all.
Orgaloth
Posted: May 21 2006, 08:04 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Looks good Ty. Just a point it's actually Lower Hills, I just mistyped it rolleyes.gif

Did you want Saf to be a part of the Court? Or do you want to be introduced to the vampire court during the game?

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Tythorin
Posted: May 21 2006, 04:57 PM

Novice Roleplayer

I was aiming for her to be introduced to the vampire court during the game.

*runs off to go fix spelling error*
Orgaloth
Posted: May 21 2006, 09:35 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

No problems. I can do that.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Tythorin
Posted: May 23 2006, 07:11 AM

Novice Roleplayer

A quick question for all you out their playing. What time zones are you in and what times do you normaly get on? So that I know when to get on with you all.
jamfke
Posted: May 23 2006, 04:40 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm central standard, Shaun's in Australia, so his time's all screwed up.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: May 23 2006, 05:33 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

I'm playing from the future. For example, when I posted this message it was 9:30am on Wednesday.

--------------------
Tythorin
Posted: May 23 2006, 06:42 PM

Novice Roleplayer

Lol nothin wrong with Australia... after all im playing from Asia so my time zones not to far off.
Orgaloth
Posted: May 24 2006, 07:31 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Cool. Where about's in Asia?

--------------------
Tythorin
Posted: May 24 2006, 07:36 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Nepal
Orgaloth
Posted: May 24 2006, 08:20 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

People, please feel free to help shape various places. This city isn't my creation, it's what WE make of it. If I feel something is too over the top, I'll edit the post.

--------------------
Tythorin
Posted: May 26 2006, 07:41 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Good afternoon Org... so what time is it over there?
jamfke
Posted: May 26 2006, 04:16 PM

Supreme System Overlord

I'd say you just missed him. These boards leave your name up as if you were still here for like fifteen minutes or something. I'm going to check and see if I can't fix it where your name is gone when you sign out.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: May 27 2006, 08:43 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Ahh, but that's the thing. I don't Sign out. I've set this so I don't have to sign in as well. 04.gif

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: May 27 2006, 09:42 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Yes, but when your PC goes into standby, or you move away from this site, you "disappear". I've got myself permanently logged in as well, so I don't have to keep up with the fricking password! hehe

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0402 seconds · Archive