zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Vampire OOC Discussion, OOC info here please
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 09:23 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Keep the IC thread IC and post ALL OOC queries here.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 12:31 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Ok, New Port, is broken up into it's various suburbs. I've already named Lwer Hills as the Richest suburb, so if you want to throw a name up for a suburb, do so. Also the CBD is broken up into Retail, Industrial, Port, and entertainment. Within the Entertainment district, there is a Bar called the Coyote Bar, and it is a vampire hang out.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 02:18 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ok Shaun, how's that?

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 08:00 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

That's fine. You don't have to worry about rolling for you Vitae though.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 08:11 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Just going with the info on the character sheet. Oh, you might want to include something about Vices in the tutorial, and maybe something about the other details.

I haven't pulled out my old books yet, so, what do I put down as a Coterie?

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 08:22 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Don't worry about the coterie bit. I'll get onto the Virtues and Vices soon. I forgot about the other things.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 08:30 PM

Supreme System Overlord

That's cool, I found them online and filled in the blanks.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 06:45 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

I'm probably not going to be on tomorrow. I have a number of things I have to do before I go to work.

I'll catch you the day after though (Your Thursday)

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 04:30 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Cool, Cya Thursday!

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 10:29 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

Cool. C-Ya on Thursday Shaun.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 23 2006, 09:11 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Well I'm here, where are you?

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 23 2006, 09:28 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

at work. been very busy today. have 1 person that is on vacation, 1 person out of town on business, and 2 that are sick and left.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Mar 23 2006, 10:20 PM

Supreme System Overlord

I'm here now, but I won't be on long. Gotta get some sleep so I can get to a funeral tomorrow. I'll be online earlier in the afternoon my time after.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 08:53 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

I updated the heirarchy so that it also has the position holders.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: May 20 2006, 06:47 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

I'll be continueing on this game, maybe tomorrow or the day after. It all depends on which day I see the immigration lawyer.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0748 seconds · Archive