zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Awakening the Beast, A Vampire the Requiem Game
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:31 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Joshua spots Sam half way up the right hand staircase. He seems to be watching the bikers.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:32 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

Joshua looks at Darius up and down, then gets closer and sniffs him
"Well ya look, smell and act like panty waste."

looks at Marcus
"Must be one then"

He looks at the bikers Sam is watching and will excuse himself

"skuse me gents, I have some real folk to pick on."

He starts to head to the bikers.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:34 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Darius gets flustered, "Now see here! I won't be denied! I am one of the finest swordsmen you'll ever cross blades with, and I demand satisfaction for the slight you have given me!"

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:36 PM

Sawyer begins to look at the ladies that were part of the new arrivals, he makes his way over
"Hello ladies. I have not had the pleasure of your company before, My name is Elliot Sawyer, Sawyer to most who know me. may I have the pleasure of your names?"

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:37 PM

QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 07:34 PM)
Darius gets flustered, "Now see here! I won't be denied! I am one of the finest swordsmen you'll ever cross blades with, and I demand satisfaction for the slight you have given me!"

Joshua just looks at him quizzically and pushes him out of the way
"Take a number pal, you want a piece of me you will have to wait your turn."

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:40 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 10:36 PM)
Sawyer begins to look at the ladies that were part of the new arrivals, he makes his way over
"Hello ladies. I have not had the pleasure of your company before, My name is Elliot Sawyer, Sawyer to most who know me. may I have the pleasure of your names?"

"I am Lady Josaphene and this is Isabella, Sara, Gabriella and Mary. Bhind them is Jamerioque and Tybolt."

She holds her hand out

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:41 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Marcus grabs the Brit by the shoulder, "You don't want to mess with him friend."

Darius spins, slapping the man's hand from his shoulder, "Unhand me you uncivilized heathen! Do you not understand who I am?"

Marcus stares blankly, "Uh, should I?"

Darius fumes, "Ooooh! Why should I have to put up with such impudence!"

He turns and storms over to the ladies and addresses Sawyer, "Excuse me sir! You are in my way."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 10:36 PM)

"I am Lady Josaphene and this is Isabella, Sara, Gabriella and Mary. Bhind them is Jamerioque and Tybolt."

She holds her hand out

He takes her hand in a slight bow and kisses it
"I assure you ladies the pleasure is all mine. May I get you some refreshements? by the look of the company at the refreshments, it may be best if I get any for you."

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:47 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Oh no. We are right. We umm.. ate before coming here. But thank you for the offer."

(OOC: BTW the ladies are basically right under Sam).

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:47 PM

He turns and storms over to the ladies and addresses Sawyer, "Excuse me sir! You are in my way."

"Excuse me sir? there is plenty of room to go around me, you may go on your way. we do not need any of the hired help's assistance at the moment."

to the ladies
"Ladies may I sit next to you?"

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:51 PM

Supreme System Overlord

"How DARE you! Stand aside sir, or I shall be forced to remove you!"

Darius sticks out his scrawny chest and places his hand on the hilt of his rapier.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:52 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Of course you may."

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:53 PM

QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 07:51 PM)
"How DARE you!  Stand aside sir, or I shall be forced to remove you!"

Darius sticks out his scrawny chest and places his hand on the hilt of his rapier.

"nice toothpick sir. but if you take that tone with me again I will make sure to let the head of the house know how poorly they choose their help."

He takes a seat next to the ladies

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:55 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Darius glares at the man, "My lady, are you going to allow this, this, commoner treat me this way?"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 09:55 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Gabriella and Sara start laughing again. Jamerioque and Tybolt each take a step to the side, so that no chairs are blocking their path, but do nothing else.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0428 seconds · Archive