zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Awakening the Beast, A Vampire the Requiem Game
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 06:52 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

As he notices the cars and instantly recognizes Marcus' he will say in a low tone
"How quaint, they will let just about anyone in."

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:06 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 06:44 PM)
Isabella's voice is heard on the other side of the door,

"When you're finished with your whore, we're going to the Mansion. The Baroness is waiting in the car."

"Damn her. Tell her not to soil the upholstery! That's original equipment you know!"

Darius climbs out of the bed and caresses Jessica's buttocks as he glides across the room to his wardrobe. He selects one of his classic outfits that reminds him of simpler times. The high collar of his scarlet jacket looked dashing with the ruffles of his silk shirt flowing over it.

Once dressed, he made his way down the grand staircase and into the foyer. He adjusted his shirt sleeves to hang just so from under those of his jacket and tucked his embroidered handkerchief into the left one to be proper, then grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

The previous century brought many inventions into play, and his favorite had to be the personal automobile. He'd owned and demolished many, but his Testarossa was currently his favorite. The sound and vibration of the engine brought him an almost sensual pleasure.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:07 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 07:52 PM)
As he notices the cars and instantly recognizes Marcus' he will say in a low tone

Before Sawyer gets the chance to knock on the door it is opened by the Ghoul Vincent,

"Welcome Mr Sawyer. They are gathering in the Main Hall. Would you like me to take you jacket?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:09 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 06:44 PM)
Isabella's voice is heard on the other side of the door,

"When you're finished with your whore, we're going to the Mansion. The Baroness is waiting in the car."

"Damn her. Tell her not to soil the upholstery! That's original equipment you know!"

Darius climbs out of the bed and caresses Jessica's buttocks as he glides across the room to his wardrobe. He selects one of his classic outfits that reminds him of simpler times. The high collar of his scarlet jacket looked dashing with the ruffles of his silk shirt flowing over it.

Once dressed, he made his way down the grand staircase and into the foyer. He adjusted his shirt sleeves to hang just so from under those of his jacket and tucked his embroidered handkerchief into the left one to be proper, then grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

The previous century brought many inventions into play, and his favorite had to be the personal automobile. He'd owned and demolished many, but his Testarossa was currently his favorite. The sound and vibration of the engine brought him an almost sensual pleasure.

He slid into the drivers seat and keyed on the ignition. Looking at the Baroness, "Are you ready mon amie?"

As Darius goes to get into his car, he spots the Baroness' limo parked across the road.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:16 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:09 PM)

As Darius goes to get into his car, he spots the Baroness' limo parked across the road.

He slid into the drivers seat and keyed on the ignition. Looking over at the Baroness in her limo, "Are you ready mon amie?"

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:19 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

The window comes down at the back of the limo, Darius can just here some females giggling

"Before we go, I would like to have a word with you, Darius dear."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:33 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:19 PM)
The window comes down at the back of the limo, Darius can just here some females giggling

"Before we go, I would like to have a word with you, Darius dear."

Darius sighs. Even after all these years her voice was like honey.

He stepped out of his car and squatted down by the limo window, "Yes ma cheri?"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:36 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Why would you want to damn me? And why would you think I would make a mess? I am a lady after all."

Now that Darius can see her face, he can tell that he's in trouble.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 07:52 PM)

Before Sawyer gets the chance to knock on the door it is opened by the Ghoul Vincent,

"Welcome Mr Sawyer. They are gathering in the Main Hall. Would you like me to take you jacket?"

in reply
"No thank you, I will be fine. do you know if this will take long?"

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:43 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:36 PM)
"Why would you want to damn me? And why would you think I would make a mess? I am a lady after all."

Now that Darius can see her face, he can tell that he's in trouble.

He stands abruptly and bows low at the waist, "Forgive me your grace, I overstepped my bounds. I am a worm in your presence."

He keeps his head low, but his eyes locked on hers.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:44 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"I have no idea sir. This meeting was called in haste. So I assume that it could go on for a little while."

Vincent shows Sawyer through to the main hall.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:46 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 08:43 PM)
[/QUOTE]
He stands abruptly and bows low at the waist, "Forgive me your grace, I overstepped my bounds. I am a worm in your presence."

He keeps his head low, but his eyes locked on hers.

"Now hop in dear boy, and you can make it up to me later. We're late enough as it is."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:46 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Marcus sees Sawyer enter and smirks, "Well, hello there whiz kid!"

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:47 PM

Sawyer follows the ghoul

"Hello there Marcus is it not? how is our constable doing tongiht?"

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 07:48 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:46 PM)
[QUOTE=jamfke,Mar 20 2006, 08:43 PM] [/QUOTE]

He keeps his head low, but his eyes locked on hers. [/QUOTE]
"Now hop in dear boy, and you can make it up to me later. We're late enough as it is."

Darius bows low once more and turns to shut off his car. He then gets into the limo and sits across from the Baroness.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0298 seconds · Archive