zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Awakening the Beast, A Vampire the Requiem Game
jamfke
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 01:14 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"Do you know why we were called here in the first place? I've got to go on duty in about an hour and I can't be late again, or the Chief is gonna bust me to cruise patrol. It's bad enough that I had to lie to him and say that my doctor said I've suddenly developed a rare skin condition so I could work only at night."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 02:07 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

"I actually have no idea as to why we're here. Normally it's the first of the month that he calls us together. It might have something to do with them."

Gabriel indicates the Bikers, who have huddled together and keep flicking glances at Sam.

"You know if you want to quit, I can help support you. You won't have to worry about your cheif busting your ass, as you so eloquently put it."

Suddenly Lyer bounds over to the group, and in a slightly pouting voice, a voice that could make any man, and nearly any woman, do what she asks.

"Dave wants to see you Gabbie. Hey ya Marky!"

And as quickly as she arrived she disappears, bounding over to Sam.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 05:52 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Marcus raises his cup to the flighty creature as she whisks away.

"Well, I suppose you shouldn't keep him waiting. I'll hold down the fort."

He takes another swig and blanches.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 15 2006, 12:45 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Once Gabriel is gone Eric turns to you,

"I don't care who you are, or who your sire is, you shouldn't get ANY special treatment."

With that he stoms off and stands at the bottom of the flight of stairs on the right hand wall.

Sergi looks kind of lost without Gabriel around, and he stands there with you, nervously rubbing his hands.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Mar 15 2006, 06:25 AM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 15 2006, 12:45 AM)
Once Gabriel is gone Eric turns to you,

"I don't care who you are, or who your sire is, you shouldn't get ANY special treatment."

With that he stoms off and stands at the bottom of the flight of stairs on the right hand wall.

Sergi looks kind of lost without Gabriel around, and he stands there with you, nervously rubbing his hands.

To Eric, raising his cup, "And cheers to you!"

Marcus glances at Sergi, "Why so nervous? Think their gonna kill you? Heh heh."

He takes another sip.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 12:18 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Sergi gives a weak smile, and in a thick accent,

"Vone mistake and zay vill. I 'ave 'eard stories. But you vill be alright. Only Sam vould hurt you."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 12:20 AM

Supreme System Overlord

"Personally, I'm not worried about it. What's got you so uptight?"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 12:31 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"I am not released yet." Sergi suddenly jumps when a gravely voice suddenly interrupts,

"Outta the road. I want a drink."

Sam pushes past the Sergi. He's a short vampire. Only 5'3" and his build isn't very impressive either, but there is something in his stance and especially in his eye. He doesn't walk, he seems to stalk, and there is just a massive predatory feel about him, and not in the same regard as if his Beast were more powerful, there is something else.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 12:38 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Marcus raises his cup a bit at Sam's approach, "Evening."

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 12:48 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Yes it is." Sam dunks a cup and half of his hand into the bowl. He then drinks it all in one go.

"So how's daddy's boy?"

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 12:54 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Marcus furrows his brow at the question, 'Was that directed at me?'

"So, who're your pals over there?"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 01:00 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Oh them? Just some idiots. Apparently they're delivering a message."

Marcus notices that Sam's snakeskin/alligatorskin belt seems to be moving. It could be a trick of the light, but his shoulders seem to have a life of their own as well.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 01:04 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Marcus turns up his cup and finishes his "refreshment". He places the cup off to the side of the table and then sticks his hands into the pockets of his trenchcoat.

"Why are we here tonight?"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 01:09 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Them" Sam indicates the bikers. And looking straight at Marcus,

"By the way, you didn't answer my question."

Marcus spots Sergi sneaking over to Eric

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 01:13 AM

Supreme System Overlord

"I didn't ask to be brought into your little family. Personally, I don't even know why it happened in the first place. All I know is that I might have gotten a little too close to uncovering your little society, and your 'daddy' decided to corral me in to keep me quiet."

He pauses and catches his breath and lets it out through pursed lips, "Other than that, I'm fine."

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (14) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0947 seconds · Archive