Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 12 13 [14]  ( Go to first unread post )

Awakening the Beast, A Vampire the Requiem Game
jamfke
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 07:57 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Darius sniffs and checks his fingernails once again before answering.

"Your apology is accepted, just don't let it happen again."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 08:06 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

Sawyer thinks to himself well that went better than anticipated

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: May 22 2006, 11:31 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

Jessabelle comes back to the group.

"The Prince will see you now. Remember what I told you."

With that she walks off.

As you enter the Princes study, you can see how rich the man is. Nothing in here seems to be younger then a centary. Every wall is lined with bookcases that reach from the floor to the 12' ceiling. The room itself is as large as a small apartment. There is a table with six leather cushioned chairs around it, and a large desk at the other end of the room. Behind the desk the prince seems to be concentrating on something and there are four chairs arranged in font of it.

As you move into the room, the door behind you closes and flawlessly melds in to the wall, the bookcase on it's back making it near impossible to find.

Darius notices that each book seems to be first editions, well the ones that he recognises anyway.

Sawyer is the first to notice the laptop built into the Prince's desk.

Finally Hagen looks up, he comes to his feet and sweeps an arm indicating the chairs,

"Sit please gentlemen. I have your assignments. Basically you are filling in for Ragman and Sam. So it will be your job to keep the masquerade, and the peace. Are there any questions?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Orgaloth
Posted: May 22 2006, 11:59 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Del is wandering down around the Entertainment district. The streetwalkers nad their pimps are out early tonight, and the police cruisers don't seem to notice the activity. As she passes the various alley's she either hears a drug buy going down, or is offered drugs.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Tythorin
Posted: May 23 2006, 07:19 PM

Novice Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 44

Del continued down the street trying to ignore all the distraction around her. She tried thinking a few nights back. Now what was it he said. Somthing about taking me to meet someone called Gabriella back at the Bar...

She looked towards the entrance of the Coyote Bar.The fear she had of the place held her back for a few moments but slowly she entered the Bar realsing it was her best chance to find out what had happened.
Orgaloth
Posted: May 24 2006, 08:00 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Del enters the Coyote Bar. It seems to be a mix of country and western and modern rock/dance. The patrons are quickly getting drunk and having a good time. Just as Del goes in, the bouncer, Tony, is forcfully ejecting a patron. It seems the patron is rather clumsy as his head keeps hitting various walls, doorways, bartops and tables on the way out. Each time you hear Tony say "Ooops". At the exit Tony bodily picks up the patron and hurls him into the street.

--------------------
Tythorin
Posted: May 24 2006, 08:23 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Del nods to Tony as she enters the Bar. Slowly she weaves her way through the numerous patrons to the bar.

She looks up to the bartender. "I am looking for Gabriella."
Orgaloth
Posted: May 24 2006, 08:29 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Sharah, looks up from what she was doing,

"Sorry love, she ain't here. Should be back later tonight though. Can I get ya something to drink while ya wait?"

--------------------
Tythorin
Posted: May 24 2006, 08:47 AM

Novice Roleplayer

"Just water please." Del replies taking a seat. "Do you have a number I could contact her by?"
Orgaloth
Posted: May 25 2006, 05:26 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"I tell ya love, I'd give it to ya, but she has it off."

Sharah puts a water down in front of Del.

Tony now makes an appearance at the Bar.

"Can you believe that sucker? He tried to bribe me off."

--------------------
Tythorin
Posted: May 25 2006, 07:55 AM

Novice Roleplayer

"Alright thanks anyways."

Del turns to look at Tony. "And you let him off that easy" she shot back flahing a smile. She turns back to the bar sipping her water. Well I guess all I can do now is wait for Gabriella to show up.
netjedi
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 12:04 AM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ May 22 2006, 10:31 PM)
Jessabelle comes back to the group.

"The Prince will see you now. Remember what I told you."

With that she walks off.

As you enter the Princes study, you can see how rich the man is. Nothing in here seems to be younger then a centary. Every wall is lined with bookcases that reach from the floor to the 12' ceiling. The room itself is as large as a small apartment. There is a table with six leather cushioned chairs around it, and a large desk at the other end of the room. Behind the desk the prince seems to be concentrating on something and there are four chairs arranged in font of it.

As you move into the room, the door behind you closes and flawlessly melds in to the wall, the bookcase on it's back making it near impossible to find.

Darius notices that each book seems to be first editions, well the ones that he recognises anyway.

Sawyer is the first to notice the laptop built into the Prince's desk.

Finally Hagen looks up, he comes to his feet and sweeps an arm indicating the chairs,

"Sit please gentlemen. I have your assignments. Basically you are filling in for Ragman and Sam. So it will be your job to keep the masquerade, and the peace. Are there any questions?"

Joshua looks up
"Very well, but may I ask as to why we (he looks around to his company) were selected? I rekin' we ain't next in line for such promotions by the looks of the company downstairs. I know I ain't had a lot of fancy schoolin' like these fine fellers, but i can't see the big picture in this, may I have your understandin in this?"

Sawyer just grins at Joshua's remark.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 08:56 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (netjedi @ Jun 7 2006, 01:04 AM)
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ May 22 2006, 10:31 PM)

Joshua looks up
"Very well, but may I ask as to why we (he looks around to his company) were selected? I rekin' we ain't next in line for such promotions by the looks of the company downstairs. I know I ain't had a lot of fancy schoolin' like these fine fellers, but i can't see the big picture in this, may I have your understandin in this?"

Hagen looks at Joshua, then leans back in his chair,

"Quiet frankly, it's because I say so, but to put you mind at ease."

He leans forward looking at each in turn and pausing longer on, Toombs and Joshua,

"It's because of who your sires are and the skills each of you have."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 10:51 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Toombs stiffens up a little, "Look, I'm all for keeping the peace, but your little Masquerade is something I never asked to be invited to in the first place. If it were up to me, I'd be kicking back in a bar downtown, boozing it up with my pals from the precinct after sundown. Now that I'm one of your kind, however, I have no other choice do I?"

Darius rolls his eyes at the officer's response, "If I may your grace? Were I to be chosen as your captain, you could rest easily knowing that our presence amongst these mortals would remain anonymous." He bows as he utters the last few words.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 12 13 [14] 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0295 seconds · Archive