zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Awakening the Beast, A Vampire the Requiem Game
netjedi
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:16 AM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

Joshua makes a notion towards the ladies
"Ladies my apologies for the ruckus. You won't be bothered by me or my actions no more this night."

He steps away to get another cup of blood and brings one to Sam

"Sorry about that, didn't want you to get involved in my wraslin, but I think they learned their lesson."

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:27 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

As Joshua comes up the stairs, one of the nosferatu that had dragged Sam out of the room comes running down them, quickly followed by the others. They look the worst for wear. Claw marks riddle their clothes. Next Sam comes stalking to the stairs, upon seeing you, he motions Joshua to follow him, with one clawed finger.

Once you're alone with him and you apologise, in his gravely voice,

"Why did you wish a fight with that scum for? You're lucky they weren't full Bruja. You'd be dead now."

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:31 AM

"I wasn't looking for a fight, but they were circling the other fellows and that ain't right. I just told them to back off, then they decided come round and try and take out their frustrations about how ugly they are on me."

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:35 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Well yer lucky. Bruja gangrel are strong and tough. We're just lucky they hadn't awoken their blood yet."

Sam take the blood and drinks it.

"You had better git back down stairs. Dave is going to make an anouncement soon."

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:38 AM

"yessa"

downs his drink and gets another. he picks a piece of wall to lean on and waits.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:39 AM

Sawyer uses his cell phone to take a picture of Darius and uploads it. he then calls a friend to see if he can find anything on Darius and to send him the info to his home.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:44 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 21 2006, 01:39 AM)
Sawyer uses his cell phone to take a picture of Darius and uploads it. he then calls a friend to see if he can find anything on Darius and to send him the info to his home.

The picture comes out blurry.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 06:12 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

The Hall is abuzz with both concern and excitment. Jameroquia and Tybolt have relaxed some what, but the fear still permeates the Hall. Sam is seen pacing the upper balcony and the bikers try to console themselves. The Lancea Sanctum have formed a huddle and seem to be in an animated conversation.

At this point several more vampires arrive. It seems that the Circle of Crones are showing up tonight. These five kindred rarely come to these gatherings.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 06:20 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Marcus quickly puts up his revolver and takes another drag from his cigarette. He looks across the room at the newcomers and thinks, 'What the hell is going on here tonight?'

He moves over towards the ladies seated across from him and takes a chair far behind them. He'd heard of their manipulative ways, and didn't need to be distracted on a night like this.

Finishing his smoke, he pulls out another and lights it with the embers.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
jamfke
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 06:23 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Darius sighs and looks over his shoulder at the ladies. He knew better than to pick a fight with so many of these base creatures, but his honor was at stake, and he couldn't resist boasting his abilities to others.

Seeing the Crones enter only made him more agitated, however.

Why is this meeting necessary? Why do I have to be here?

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 06:27 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Soon the hall fills up. Close to 70 vampires have turned up. A good portion none of you have seen before. They start to mingle and the ruckus is soon forgotten, or elborated upon. The vampires seem to stay in certain cliques, mainly either Clan or Covenant. There are a few cases where the Beasts start to rise, but they are soon put into check. For about 45 minutes this continues, then the Primogen come out of the back room and line up along the balcony railing.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 06:35 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Marcus leans forward in his chair and looks up at them, taking a puff occasionally while waiting for them to speak.

Darius leans back and crosses his legs. He looks at his fingernails and decides that he's in need of a manicure soon.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 07:01 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Once all the Primogen are stationed David Hagen steps forward. He has a haughty look to his 5'5" frame. He's not much bigger then Sam, probably has a few extra Pounds, but his bearing is one of royalty, his suit looks like it was tailor made (Darius picks this up in a flash. Italian by the look of the cut). His Black lace cravat compliments the black suit completely.

He scans the vampires assembled below him then in his faint british accented voice,

"Thank you all for coming at such short notice. I have some news that concerns everyone in this city. It seems that we are at war."

At this the vampires start to murmer and talk amongst themselves. David waits until they settle down before continueing,

"It is a covert war, nothing like what you younger of our kind would know. 'Imperial' Prince Viktor Chang has declared this city as his. Naturally I refruted his claim and sent the ashes of his herald back to him. So he has declared war upon us. His next step will be to call a Princes councilium and lay charges of treason upon me and the residents here. We must shore up our defenses."

The vampires reactions to this news is mixed at best. There is a loud up roar, mainly of fear and cries of what can they do. David tries to speak several times, but noone seems to listen. Suddenly the hall falls silent and all attention is drawn to the Prince, his Majestic nature is extremely evident.

"Thank you. Please stay calm. We have some masterful tactictions amongst us, and naturally I have allies in other cities. We will survive this war. On another note, it seems that Bloody Mary has teamed up with Cody. I remind all present here that Lextalionis was called an these two and thus their unlives are forfeit. I will be speaking to members of the court, and giving out assignments. You are to fulfill these duties if we are to survive. Thank you for your time."

With that he walks away from the railing.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 07:06 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Darius sighs, "Bugger, just when I was getting used to some peace and quiet! Oh well, this will give me a chance to prove my boasts to that hick!"

Marcus lights another smoke and sits quietly, pondering everything he's heard.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 07:10 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Soon Sam and Lyre start circulating the room, talking to kindred. As they do the vampire heads up the stairs and then comes back down a few minutes later.

Darius is soon approached by Josephene,

"I've heard a little rumour. It seems that the Prince heard about your little tiff with the mekhet. He isn't happy."

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0396 seconds · Archive