Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (14) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Awakening the Beast, A Vampire the Requiem Game
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 11:37 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



The door opens just as he's about to knock. Vincent, the Princes Ghoul is standing there,
His british accent places him as one that is use to the finer things,

"Welcome Mister Toombs. You are the first of your Convenant to arrive, but there are others here. I have been asked to relay to all guests, to show restraint. Refreshments are in the main hall. Do you wish me to take your coat sir?"

As Marcus comes in, he can see the mahogany paneling and the sheer opulance of the mansion. Rumour has it, that the Prince had it shipped in brick by brick from Germany.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 11:44 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



"I'll hang on to it," he snarls at the ghoul. He makes his way slowly through the mansion, watching for anything out of sorts as he goes. He wouldn't think that the Prince would allow open warfare in his own home, but that didn't stop others from trying.

He stepped through the doorway to the main hall and took in his surroundings. The smell of the others made him want to puke.

Marcus began looking around for the "refreshments" Vincent had mentioned.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 11:52 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



As Marcus steps into the main hall he hears the murmers of the vampires there. He also hears heavy metal, something he's never heard here before, drowning out the traditional classical music. He scans the room, the marble staircase sweeps down on the walls, and on the balcony where they join, he spots Lyer bouncing around. The heavy metal seems to be coming from under the left staircase, where he sees half a dozen leather clad bikers. To his right, along the wall where the doorway he is standin in is, he spots the table that has a large crystal punch bowl on it. Surrounding the punch bowl are various hor dervours.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 11:56 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Marcus steps over to the bowl and sniffs at it, then checks the "hor dervours".


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:00 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



The bowl is filled with blood, but the food is real enough.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:09 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Marcus would love to gobble down as much of the food as he could stomach, but that's the rub, he couldn't stomach any of it. Sighing, he picked up a cup and dipped it in the bowl. He still wasn't used to drinking the stuff, but he knew if he didn't drink what was available, he'd take it out on some unsuspecting innocent, like that sweet old lady Parkins.

He sipped at the fluid, its metallic flavor was like a fine wine to him now, but he still couldn't get over the fact that it once coursed through something, or someone else's body. Blocking the mental image, he took a bigger gulp of it and then refilled his cup.

'Time to mingle,' he thought as he moved back to a position where he could watch everyone.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:15 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



As he turns to 'mingle' Gabriel and the other Dragons come through the door. Gabriel stops and seems to look intently at the bikers, before turning and heading to where Marcus is standing. Eric and Sergi following in his wake. Sam on the other hand, dressed in his stetson, and riding duster, heads straight towards the bikers.

As Gabriel approaches Marcus he smiles,

"Ahh it is good to see you Marcus. How fare you?"


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:18 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



"Eh, could be better. Where's he going?" he nods towards Sam.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:27 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



"Probably to catch up. Those are nomadic gangrel. I just hope they aren't of Cody's brood. Sam can't stand Cody."

As they look over to where Sam is, they see one of the bikers go to embrace him, but recoils suddenly, fear clearly evident on his face, and Sam can be seen chuckling. The bikers now seem to be very wary.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:32 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



"What was that all about?" he asks as he takes another sip and winces.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:39 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



"I'm not actually sure. Sam is a vampire of many surprises. Well back to the matters at hand. Have you thought about my proposal? Are you ready to move into a Dragon Haven? It will help you with your studies."

Gabriel starts to lead Marcus towards a cluster of chairs near a window overlooking the grounds.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:44 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Marcus sits with Gabriel and takes another sip, "Ugh, don't think I'll ever get past knowing what this is. Let's see, I have thought about it some. It'd be hard for me to leave that rat infested money vacuum of an apartment, but I might be able to make the adjustment. Tell me a little more about it."


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 12:55 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



"Well it will help you with your study of the Coils. Normally I wouldn't have asked you to move in, I would have demanded it, but seeing as who you sire is, I don't want to get on the wrong side of anyone."

As he was talking the Lancea Sanctum entered the hall. There are eight of them and they are surrounding a figure in priest robes. They sweep up the stairs, and soon six of them come back down, with Lyer hitting one over the heas with a cushion.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 01:00 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Marcus furrows his brow, "Now what was that all about?"


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 01:05 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



"Hehe. Yes. Seems that the Prince thought that there was too many of them up there. As to Lyer, I have no idea."


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0349 seconds · Archive