zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Awakening the Beast, A Vampire the Requiem Game
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:16 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

The biker sinks his fangs into Josh's knife arm, just as josh is about to cut him again. Sam rends a large hunk of meat from the biker's shoulder.

Suddenly Josh is jumped on from behind and he feels claws sinking into his back.

Marcus kicks the shotty across the room, just as Josh is jumped.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:20 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Marcus turns and pulls his revolver, careful not to aim it until he sees the new attacker.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:22 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

Joshua swings with a claw at one of his attakcers form behind attempting to gash a throat. Joshua starts to growl like a feral animal.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:29 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"¡Basura Gringo!"

Josh lashes out at the Biker that's jumped him from behind, spinning, his hands turning to deadly claws, he slashes teh throat of the biker, who falls to the ground, trying desperately to keep his head attached to his shoulders.

Meanwhile Sam and the other biker trade vicious blows, and the biker stops moving, and slowly desloves to ash.

Marcus sees the one thatattacked from behind, but it seems busy holding it's head on.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:30 PM

Joshua presses the attack trying to sever his head.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:36 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Joshua leaps at the other biker, a feral growl issueing from his lips. The biker's eyes go wide in fear, when suddenly Joshua is brought down just before reaching his target.

The smell of death slowly fills his nostrils.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:39 PM

with another swing of his claws he tries to savagely swipe at the targets throat.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:43 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

A booted foot comes down on Joshua's arm, he now feels the extra weight on his back, a whispered russian voice says,

"That will do. Unless you don't like your existance."

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:45 PM

with a growl Joshua calls out
"I'm cool, I'm cool"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:53 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

To everyone else, they see Johua leap at the biker when appearing, as if out of thin air, a robed and cowled figure just drops on to Joshua's back. It then leans down and says something into Josh's ear.

The Ragman helps Joshua to his feet. He can see Sam being restrained by three of the ugliest vampires ever seen. Sam is screaming at the Gangrel

"U brak het verdrag! Ik ga elke laatste één van u doden!"

The Nosferatu struggle as they drag Sam away and up the stairs.

The bikers look as if they've just seen a ghost.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:01 AM

Joshua turns to see the vampire who restrained him. he pulls his hair back out of his face and takes in a deep look at the fellow
"See I'm cool."
in a very low voice
"So I finally see what you look like reaper"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:06 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Looking into the cowl, all Joshua can see is a thick brown beard. The rest of his face is hidden in shadow.

"Aye, Reaper I am. Now leave these miscreants to me."

Ragman then heads towards the bikers

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:08 AM

"Aye, as stated I'm cool. I will cause no more ruckus here this eve."

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:12 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

When the fight broke out, the female Deavas leapt out of their seats and hid behind Jameroquia and Tybolt, who both moved closer in a defensive position. As each blow fell, the females shreiked in panic, except Gabriella and Sara who watched in fascination.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 12:15 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

The Ragman grabs two of the remaining bikers by their throats, and drags them out of the hall. The other two look like they are about to object, when a wave of fear washes over the room. Fear that eminates from Ragman. One of the bikers falls to the ground in the fetal position, the other goes even whiter. Infact the whole room goes whiter as the fear effects every one.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

» Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX «
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0260 seconds · Archive