Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Nomination Thread for RPD Contest March / April
Darth Windu
Posted: Mar 29 2006, 06:45 AM

Experienced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Fourth Skyler!

--------------------
user posted image
AlexGrim
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 09:30 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

I also nominate my second Zaar dream sequence.

Zaar awakens with a start to the sound of clatter some thuds. The room is dark the lights dimmed. He looks over to his left and sees Aya looking through some medical supply boxes. Aya looks over quickly.

"I am sorry Zaar, just getting some supplies before we leave." The clone says still hunched over a med box. Zaar looks around and sees only empty beds. He looks down for his glave to be sure he is armed and ready for another attack. He sees his gauntlet on and the glave resting on his right side. Aya notices Zaar's search, "I thought you'd feel safer with your armament." he comments to the assassin.

Zaar relaxes on his bed in relief, "Thanks, trooper, you are keen on what a fighting man needs for peace of mind."

"I know I would want my weapons as well, with the situation we're in." Aya agrees with Zaar, then he approaches the assassin's bed almost like a doctor.

Zaar turns his head to his left on the pillow to look up at Aya, "Where is everybody?"

"We're pulling out to another location, Selmak, Josa and Haim have already left. Trapper is coming to help me with moving you." Aya informs his wounded team mate. Zaar turns his head to center again and closes his eyes in relief and reflection. "Are you in any pain Zaar? You need to sleep longer." Aya turns toward one of the boxes. "Here I have something here that might help." Just as Zaar was going to respond he hears the burst of a lightsaber and a red glow flash in the room. As the noise and light appear the next instant two sabers are coming down on him as the clone whirls into a attack. Only Zaar's lightning reflexes save him as he rolls to the right fast falling off the bed to the floor. The sabers were so fast though that he was still lightly wounded on the left arm. The bed explodes into bedding and sparks and it is cut in the middle down to the floor.

"I knew it!" Zaar exclaims as he lights up his purple glowing glave.

"Your quick assassin, but that only brings more pleasure from this battle for me, just like the pleasure I got from killing your comrades on Agamoth, he hehe he." The sabre weilding trooper says with a chuckle.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Zaar infuriated launches his glave at Aya. The trooper merely parries it with both of his red sabres. Zaar presses another strike around the trooper's back, but Aya parries again with a spinning parry and advances on the assassin.

"DIE!" Aya says as he lunges at Zaar. Zaar does a hand spring to the right and recalls his glave as the trooper moves in for a whirlwind of attacks. Zaar, with his half lit glave parries them off well, but from the skill of the attacks he knows he was just lucky. Zaar knows he can't fight a foe like this in combat this close, he needs some range to fight these sabres. Parrying off a few more attacks he opens the door and leaves walking backwards into the hall. He then runs backwards and turns into a forward run, looking over his shoulder. "There's no escape for you, this time. You said you killed my fleeing brother, now who flees?" Aya says to the fleeing assassin.

"We'll see about that!" Zaar says after a dozen yards, as he turns and hurls his glave. Zaar presses over a dozen attacks, but Aya parries them all in a hail of sparks. The trooper begins to move toward Zaar as he parries attacks from the assassin.

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side!" The trooper says with loud conviction.

"You are the real Sith aren't you?" Zaar says as he recalls his glave from it's flurry of attacks around the trooper.

"Yes, pretty cunning don't you think? I got real close to my targets and I have their trust now. I will finish them all posing as their friend. Sound familiar? like something out of your Kythol code? hehh hehe he" The trooper continues to advance. "I have all the players in this little game in my pocket, the Emporer is wise, everything that has transpired has done so according to his design. hehe he" The trooper chuckles with his intelligence triumph.

"Not unless I tell them!" Zaar says as he backs away from Aya the sith.

"Oh, but you won't. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. heh he he he." The trooper hastens his pace and Zaar flees. Zaar rounds a corner and sees Trapper walking up.

"Trapper!" Zaar exclaims as he approaches.

"Zaar! what is it? you should be in bed!" Trapper queries with concern.

"It's Aya, he's a double agent!, he is the real sith. He has been fooling us all along." Zaar informs.

"I knew it!, his scars don't run as deep as mine." Trapper bursts past Zaar and rounds the corner toward Aya.

"Wait!" Zaar runs after Trapper.

"Traitor!" Trapper shouts as he lets loose with some precision blaster fire. If not for the sabres he would have dropped Aya with wounds in the chest and head. Aya deflects the blasts though and one blows the blaster right out of Trapper's hands. Trapper, unarmed charges the sbare weilding Aya. "Zaar run tell the others, aahhhhhh!!" Trapper yells a battlecry after his statement, but Zaar backs him up by running behind him. Trapper dodges a few sabre strikes from Aya and Zaar comes to the rescue. As soon as Zaar arrives, he sees another two red sabres appear in Trapper's hands and swing at him. Zaar barely dodges with a full back flip.

"Damn all you Imperial bastards, none of you can be trusted!" Zaar says holding his glave to the pair of traitorous troopers.

"That was a excellent performance brother." Aya says to Trapper.

Trapper bows slightly, "One worthy of even a Kythol, wouldn't you say?" He replies to Aya.

"Yes, well let us close the final act" Aya syas as he moves for Zaar.

"Yes, let us." Trapper agrees and moves with his brother toward the bewildered Agamothi. Zaar flees at top speed, with the troopers hot on his heels. He runs out into the street and into a crowded street. He looks back and the troopers begin cutting people down that get in their way. People begin running screaming and Zaar runs faster than he ever has. After a few minutes of this carnage trailing chase, Zaar finds a air taxi and gets in.

"Just go now! I'll pay 100 credits!" Zaar shouts closing the door.

"Sure thing mister" The driver says as he pulls off. Zaar stares out the window as Trapper's sabre swing just misses the taxi. Zaar waves with a smile as he flies off. Zaar gets out his comlink and hails Ridge.

"Ridge, Ridge! The troopers are double agents don't trust them! They are Sith even! We have been totally fooled! I escaped in a air taxi." Zaar shouts to Ridge.

"How do you know?" Ridge replies.

"They attacked me in the hospital, with dual red sabres. Aya layed out the whole plot, it was all the Emporer's handy work." Zaar states.

"I would be. Ok Zaar come to pad 347 we have a new ship there. I assume you will need fare for the taxi, tell the driver we will have it." Ridge assures.

"Thanks Ridge, I am sure he heard you, I am sorry this happened I wish it hadn't" Zaar responds.

"It's alright Zaar, we'll trust to the force to protect us." Ridge comforts the assassin.

"We'll need it, over and out." Zaar puts the com away. Soon the taxi appears at the pad indicated. There is a strange ship there and Selmak is waiting outside. The taxi sets down and Selmak approaches, Zaar gets out.

"You look terrible Doolin!" Selmak says with his feline smile. He leans and pays the fare nad the taxi takes off. They walk toward the new ship.

"Where's Ridge, my friend?"Zaar asks the catlike alien.

"He's in engineering, we are fixing something." Selmak declares.

"Is it a problem?" Zaar asks the mechanic with concern.

"Nothing I can't handle" Selmak replies with a proud toothy smile. They walk up into the ship and Selmak leads Zaar into the Engineering area. Tubes and hoses and components are everywhere and a hatch seems to be open where someone has been working.

"So where is Ridge?" Zaar glances around.

"He must have stepped out. So I here you have a problem?" Selmak queries.

"We have a problem, the troopers are really Sith and we have been had." Zaar blurts out.

"Well you know me, I am great at fixing problems. Here hand me that hydro spanner." Selmak states before he requests assistance.

"Sure." Zaar says as he looks at the spanners. He detects Selmak moving close and actually dodges away as two red sabres fire up and attack behind him.

"I'll fix your problem bub." Selmak says with yellow glowing eyes now. Zaar just runs back out of engineering after a dodge and a parry. He can hear Selmak roar with laughter behind him. Zaar reaches the ramp as Ridge and Javi appear.

"Zaar, what's wrong?" Ridge asks concern showing on his face.

"Selmak is a Sith too!" Zaar yells.

"That's nonesense Zaar let's go see him." Javi says.

"No! you go see him, I am leaving." Zaar says as he starts down the ramp.

"Zaar be reasonable, come back." Ridge requests nicely.

"I, I can't Ridge, please understand." Zaar states as he walks down the ramp.

"Oh, I understand, you don't!" Ridge says as the pair of Jedi light up their sabres, but they are red, and their eyes begin to glow yellow. Selmak steps out with his sabres as well. They all laugh evilly as Zaar flees once again. Zaar runs toward one side of the pad and sees Aya and Trapper round a corner sabres blazing.

"Fancy meeting you here, hehehe he" Trapper jokes. Zaar runs the other way and around the new ship, he sees some stairs down from the ramp and runs to them. He sees Josa and Haim trying to intercept, with red sabres in their hands.

"Hey goodlookin, wanna hott date? haha aha haa" Haim says with glow yellow eyes. Zaar makes it to the stairs first and hops the railings so that he doesn't have to run down the flights he jumps from flight to flight. Loosing them he feels he has to get somewhere safe, but where? He reaches a enclosed lift and hits the down button. He can hear them in pursuit as he waits for the doors to open.

"Hey boy, hey boy, I got somethin I wanna say to you!" He hears Josa call out from a few flights up. The doors open and Zaar enters quickly, hitting the ground floor button. Zaar slightly relaxes as he desends. He just wishes he was safe, but where can he escape these sith? The lift stops and doors open, he looks out and doesn't see cloud city, he sees the Kythol temple on Agamoth as it looked before he was born. It seemed to glow with a golden light around it. He had seen holo scanned photos of the temple before it was destroyed by nuclear weapons. He stepped out in disbelief. The doors closed and disappeared behind him.
He walked through the gardens around the immense structure and over the bridge that led to the steps. It was beautiful to him. The colors and sounds were so vibrant and alive in the midday sun. He walked up the long set of steps and entered. He could hear Kythol chants in the distance as some assassin mediated. He followed the sound into the darkened corridors, until he entered the main hall. In the center sat one man chanting , sitting crosslegged on the floor. A bright beam of sunlight came down from the ceiling on top of him. He had a golden aura about him and Zaar approached. As he neared he noticed it was grand master Yarran, but he was dead for centuries?

Zaar kneels "Master, I seek your protection" Zaar says humbly.

"You already have it, young Zaar." Comes the old voice of the long white haired man.

"Master, I am confused" Zaar admits.

"Well, we can't have that, confusion isn't good for the mind and the mind is our most dangerous weapon." Yarran states as he gets up with a sudden springing action.

"Yes master, your words are wise" Zaar replies respectfully.

"Rise Zaar, there is something I must discuss with you." Yarran commands. Zaar rises and stands at attention in front of him. "Zaar, you are special, you have found yourself in a great position. Yes, it came from great tragedy, but we must make the best of all situations."

"I don't understand master." Zaar states bluntly.

"I am not surprised. Zaar your anger has unbalanced you, this Emporer is already clouding your vision through his actions. See your anger stems from your lust for revenge, you are forgetting the code. You are losing your focus. It is understandable, you are young, but you can't afford to be unbalanced right now." Yarran explains.

"Yes master, I have been careless, I am hot headed and vengeful. I apologize." Zaar bows is head begging for forgiveness.

"Save your apologies Zaar, just regain your focus. Can't you see? You have made it off world and found valuble friends that can help in many ways. Maltu still lives and therefore the Kythol still lives. You know his location. These Jedi that you have found possess the knowledge of the Universal energy that binds us together, in love and hate, from world to world, and in life and death. Death is only a transition to another blissful existance. I have found so much peace here that it was your plight only that has distracted me. it would seem a few centuries on our world, but since I passed by the hand of Vramm, it seems like only a few days. A blissful few days at that. These Jedi, can teach you what I could not. Then you could teach the rest of the Kythol. The Jedi and the Kythol must merge, enough of the mercenary thinking of the past. Fight for peace in the galaxy and all of good heart will honor you, like the Jedi. It should be our duty to no longer need to use violence. I have seen the truth Zaar, from my passing, here all can be known. The code needs to be ammended don't forget, join the Jedi, share our secrets and fight for peace." Yarran pauses.

"Master what of the Sith, what is going on?" Zaar pleads for answers.

"Zaar, you are dreaming, the sith you killed is plaguing your dreams. These are illusions, he has no real power. One can learn to enter the world of the living from the world of the dead. I have not and I feel he has not. My studies were cut short, but I might eventually, this bliss is intoxicating. You cannot feel it, you aren't fully passed out of the world of the living, the physical world. Your friends are true, trust them, they are what makes you special. Even the trooper turncoats, these are valuble friends. The troopers can accompany you into the heart of the enemy, they are priceless. Make peace with them, remember how you were just confused when you entered, they were confused as well. You cannot damn them for being confused, if anything you should respect them for seeing the light. How many of their kind still haven't? These are special troopers you have befriended. You must let go Zaar, the Knowledge of the universe is at your fingertips, if you just let go and become one with it. These Jedi do that, and they can help you to. You are the key to a bright future for the Kythol, for our people and for the Universe. Don't throw it away on hate." Yarran shakes his head at Zaar, with these last words.

"Master, will I see you often, when will I see you again?" Zaar asks.

Yarran smiles "You will see me soon enough Zaar. I will always be with you, maybe not like this, but if you trust to your heart and listen, I will answer. As will any that have passed." Yarran sweeps his hands around the main hall and the lights go up a bit, revealing a mulitude of masters and friends now dead, but standing there as if they were in the best of health. "Zaar, know no fear, for there is nothing really to fear, but fear."

"Master, how will I remember this, I might forget this dream?" Zaar seems concerned he will forget this once in a lifetime moment.

"You will remember!" Yarran states with conviction as he raises his index finger to Zaar."Now wake, there is much to be done."

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0363 seconds · Archive