zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ideas for a New Roleplaying site
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 6 2006, 01:34 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Some friends and I are looking at starting an online RP store/resource centre. So I put it to you, my online friends, what would bring you back to such a site, and also what would make you help contribute to it? What do you feel that current sites don't provide, and would like to see?

Don't be shy, I'm taking all ideas on board. You can either post them here, or you can PM me.

biggrin.gif Thank you for your time, and contributions. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Tina_D
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 07:20 AM

Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Hmmmmm - not so much in your face advertising like pop ups that stop you from searching for the item that you're really their looking for... it'd have to be easy to find items too.

Price is always a selling point on the web... and distribution - speed and cost.

Personally I don't buy too much RP stuff online... apart from map making software (that can be downloaded) and banner advertising for my own sites... if you were to sell banner advertising for RP sites then have it so that people's credits could be spaced out over a period then being used up quickly.

Free things always go down well.

Perhaps the ability to have affiliates so that they can advertise your goods on their sites and earn a small commission.

Oh and gift certificates.

--------------------
user posted image
The Age of Ahnicus
Create it. Play it. Storytelling Role-play.
KonkretRoller
Posted: Nov 7 2006, 10:16 PM

RPG Freak

Member No.: 35

Konkret has rolled:
  • 1x(D10+0): 5 (Sum: 5)
This is forum roll number 637.

user posted image
KonkretRoller
Posted: Nov 7 2006, 10:18 PM

RPG Freak

Member No.: 35

Konkret has rolled:
  • 1x(D10+0): 3 (Sum: 3)
This is forum roll number 638.

user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0227 seconds · Archive