zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Universal Exports
jamfke
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 01:09 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ewan McRae entered the offices at Universal Exports and made his way to an innocuous middle management office. Opening the door, he tosses a nod to the secretary and heads towards the inner office door.

"One moment Mr. McRae. Do you even know what you're getting yourself into?"

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Darth Windu
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 12:01 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Ewan grinned, flashing white teeth surrounded by a closley trimmed, light brown beard. "Should I?" he asked, flourishing his white bowler hat off his head.

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 12:43 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Miss Moneypenny smiles brightly, "One would hope that you would be in control of your own fate. Unless you are one to throw caution to the wind and go with your heart that is."

She stares dreamily at him for a moment, "M is waiting, did you receive the dossier?"

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Darth Windu
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 02:53 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"No, I just wanted a mission, I'm bored,"

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 07:06 PM

Supreme System Overlord

"Oh, well then, I shant keep you waiting!" She buzzes the door and it clicks open.

Ewan steps through and finds M behind his desk going over a stack of papers.

"Sit down 0011."

He looks over two or three leaves then looks up, "It seems your last mission ran into a bit of a hitch didn't it 0011? Did you have to destroy the yacht?"

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 09:04 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Yes, I escaped on my wetbike," he said, thinking back to his last mission.

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 09:08 PM

Supreme System Overlord

"Oh, very well, if you couldn't avoid it, then I suppose it can't be helped. You'll just have to be more careful. Especially on this one."

He shuffles some papers around on his desk, "What do you know about the current situation in Iran?"

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 10:06 AM

Experienced Roleplayer

"I know the Rook we sent out never came back from that death trap,"

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 03:49 PM

Supreme System Overlord

He nods, "Agent Simons was a good man, had a family too, poor chap. At any rate, he did not die in vain. Are you familiar with the SatTrans pen cam? It was invented by our own Q branch a few months ago. Agent Simons used one to deliver a few snaps of some Iranian soldiers transferring radioactive material between vehicles."

He slides some excellent night vision images towards Ewan. Three photos showing great detail, including the arabic writing on each of the crates. As he peruses the photos, 0011 catches something about one of them. There is someone looking back at the soldiers in one of the side mirrors of the truck that the crates are being loaded onto, and he doesn't appear to be of Middle Eastern descent. In fact, from what he can see, the man looks decidedly European or American.

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 04:50 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

Ewan jabs a white gloved finger at the Non-Iranian man. "That bloke's Coccasion, any idea who he is?"

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 05:11 PM

Supreme System Overlord

M smiles, "I knew you'd spot that. Yes, his name is Alphons Dubois, originally from France, his current residence is undetermined. His father owned a munitions factory during the great war and became very affluent due to it. Records show that his father was supplying weapons to anyone that paid him, so it would seem that the apple hasn't fallen very far from the tree. It appears that he still owns stock in his father's company, a rather sizeable amount of it too.

The company's name is Monde Libre Armes, or Free World Arms. It's main office is located in Paris. We're sending you there as a potential customer, a discrete potential customer if you catch my meaning. We need to find Monsieur Dubois, or at the very least his current residence, and find out exactly what his company is supplying to the Iranians. The Americans are getting restless about the situation there, and we want to put an end to the major flow of supplies if at all possible.

You'll be leaving tomorrow, see Q before you leave today, he says he has a new something or other that you might find useful. Are there any questions 0011?"

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 08:49 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Yes, will I have a partner on this mission?"

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 09:03 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Feb 26 2006, 08:49 PM)
"Yes, will I have a partner on this mission?"

"For the moment, no. You should be able to perform this with ease. Should you require more assistance it will be provided."

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0477 seconds · Archive