Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Contest Rules
jamfke
Posted: Feb 19 2006, 02:22 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That's right, Roleplayers Direct is about to begin holding a few contests!

Rules for entry are simple.

You must be an active member to participate!

Each contest will involve the members of RPD who are actively posting and participating in these forums! Simply logging on and posting a smiley or two won't do, as the contests won't be judged solely on number of posts. There will be specific requirements listed for each contest, and some of them may also be judged by your fellow RPDers, so be certain you read the individual rules for each one.

The first contest should begin on the first of April. Considering that that is April Fool's day, I believe the contest should revolve around that theme! I will post the contest within the next week or so, so everyone will have some time to get ready for it.

I hope to see everyone coming to RPD participate! Tell your friends and neighbors! (If their into role playing that is!)

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Chabit Rane
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 10:02 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Hers an idea for a game. A thread where everyone must speak in questions only. The first not to is disqualified. blink.gif

--------------------
I'm the Lord of the Ninth Pit of Baator
NEW KID
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 10:55 PM

Kid GM

Member No.: 11

Umm...Jam sorry but I don't get it...what kind of contest?

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
jamfke
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 11:34 PM

Supreme System Overlord

These will be monthly or every other month. They're to help bring us some more folks to game with. Prizes will be mostly gift certificates to the online supply sites like DriveThru RPG and Noble Knight Games. I haven't heard much back from WEG or Wizards yet, but I'm sure they're extremely busy with other matters. I've also approached an artist to do character sketches, his work is good, but he mostly does things in pencil and then scans them in. One I haven't approached yet is Storn A. Cook, check out his stuff HERE.

Does anyone else have any suggestions for ways to win?

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Hellcat
Posted: Feb 27 2006, 12:20 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

Member No.: 9

Maybe in addition to that, the gift certificate, folks willing to contribute could purchase a prize to be mailed to the winner. It would have to be a voluntary thing, the being willing to contribute by purchasing the prize. But it could be anything from a box/chest of dice to books to visual aids like miniature figures, to mood setting music cds.
jamfke
Posted: Feb 27 2006, 01:03 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Good idea HC, but I'm not going to ask anyone to offer that here. I will be fronting some funds for the certificates for now, but if someone is willing to volunteer their own fundage to help out, I will consider it.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0413 seconds · Archive