zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Look

How would you rate the look and layout of Roleplayers Direct?
1. A#1 [ 7 ]  [87.50%]
2. I can live with it. [ 1 ]  [12.50%]
3. This sucks! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
jamfke
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 11:10 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

If you like the site as is and the color scheme and set up of the forums appeals to your tastes, then just vote for the first one.

If you think that the site is merely ok, or that it sucks, then let us know what you think might be a good change. Don't worry about hurt feelings, this site is for you, the members. We want you to enjoy being here.

Edit: This question includes the Homepage as well.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 11:53 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Leave it. It's great how it is.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
AlexGrim
Posted on Feb 18 2006, 12:08 AM

Lord of the RPGs

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

I always liked it. The black and grey with a star feild, it's better then that RPGnet purple lavender, etc, look.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted on Feb 18 2006, 01:03 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

The only thing that could perhaps be improved is that the effects on some of the smilies can't be seen on the black background in the posts. It's not a huge deal, and I certainly like the color scheme. You just aren't able to see all the debris being flung by Darth Smilie, and it's a bit hard to see the fumes coming off your Tooting Smilie. But this is just nitpicking stuff. The site looks absolutely great, and the new Cbox is a wonderful addition!
netjedi
Posted on Feb 20 2006, 09:12 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Feb 18 2006, 11:03 AM)
The only thing that could perhaps be improved is that the effects on some of the smilies can't be seen on the black background in the posts. It's not a huge deal, and I certainly like the color scheme. You just aren't able to see all the debris being flung by Darth Smilie, and it's a bit hard to see the fumes coming off your Tooting Smilie. But this is just nitpicking stuff. The site looks absolutely great, and the new Cbox is a wonderful addition!

I second this motion

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Chabit Rane
Posted on Feb 20 2006, 10:22 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (netjedi @ Feb 20 2006, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Feb 18 2006, 11:03 AM)

I second this motion

I third it.

--------------------
I'm the Lord of the Ninth Pit of Baator
Tina_D
Posted on Feb 25 2006, 05:48 AM

Roleplayer

Member No.: 27

It's simple and fun and easy to read. Sometimes simple is best.

--------------------
user posted image
The Age of Ahnicus
Create it. Play it. Storytelling Role-play.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0534 seconds · Archive