Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Vampire The Requium
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 14 2006, 08:02 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

I'm going to start a Vampire game soon. I'll have the Character Creation tutorial up soon. Plus a brief run down on the various clans and convenats, unless someone can find them online.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Feb 15 2006, 11:12 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey Shaun, what will be the timeline of your game, and where will it be set at, like Australia or somewhere else?

I'm thinking I wanna play too! veiledsmile1.gif

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 03:04 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

I was thinking modern day and in a Generic city, or NYC or Boston as I know those two cities a little, but probably a generic.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
NEW KID
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 06:10 AM

Kid GM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Sweet...can I take part in this? I wanna learn a new game

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
Teradoxx
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 07:31 AM

RPG Enthusiast

Member No.: 10

Oh great too see V:tR also hitting the PbP.

Too bad I can't participate. Hope you all have a good time!

NEW KID; this RPG is waaaaay cool!
I'm lucky to won the books myself, and the Werewolf book also.

--------------------
''My, my; this here Anakin guy, maybe Vaders someday later, now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, saying soon i'm gonna be a Jedi.''

- Weird Al Yankovic; The Saga Begins.
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 07:25 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Sure thing, Kid. Welcome aboard. People, please let me know how much you know about the WW Vampire game. Do you have the books, have you played the old system, ect? This will let me know how much detail to go into the Character Creation Document I'm writing up.

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 07:27 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

Member No.: 17

I know pretty much nothing about the game, although I like the sound of it. I do know about clans and convents from my rampage across the internet.

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 07:31 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

No problems. I do write ups (or rip them from something) of the clans, covenants, and powers then.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 12:44 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Sorry people, I had a hiccup in my scheduale. I should have the character creation doc done by next weekend. Otherwise just PM and i'll help you out.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 08:45 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Ok. I still will be running the game. If you know how to create a character, go ahead. I'll open up a game thread and you can post some things there. I'm happy to get the game started, and have the characters made as we go through.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 17 2006, 12:21 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Come and join in peoples!! The plot I have running is great for a group of players. I don't know if Jim will be able to do it on his own blbl.gif

So if you're interested, come and join in.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 17 2006, 01:20 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

dry.gif

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 07:19 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Here is a breakdown of a City's heirarchy.

The Prince: The head honcho. The vampire in charge. This is usually the toughest, smartest and the biggest badass. Usually. Itís not always so. Sometimes they are just the smartest, or just the toughest, but these Princes donít last long. Princes normally rule their city with absolute power, but some are just figureheads.

David Hagen

The Seneschal: The Princes right hand. When the Prince isnít around, the Seneschal steps in. Heís usually responsible for the night to night running of the city.

None Known

The Herald: Very simply the Princes mouthpiece. When the Prince wants to announce something, the Herald will make sure you hear it.

Suspected to be Lyre (no formal appointment)

The Primogen: These Kindred speak for the benefit of their Covenant and serve as the Princeís advisors. If united, they can topple Princes, and in some cases they rule from behind the scenes. For the most part a Primogen is an elder.

Gabriel (Ordo Dracul)
Julius (Lancea Sanctum)
Gabriella (Carthian)
Sean McDonnell (Circle of Crone)
Richard Black (Invictus)

The Priscus: is the informal head of a specific clan. Generally it just happens to be the one vampire that keeps speaking up on matters for their clan, other times they are forced into the position. It has no actual standing in the court, but most Princes will listen to what a Priscus has to say.

Spyder (Gangrel)
Gabriella (Daeva)
Joseph (Ventrue)
Jessabelle Smythe (Mekhet)
Ragman (Nosferatu)

The Whip: This is the 2IC of the Primogen, although they generally wonít be asked to sit on the Primogen council with their Primogen canít make the meeting. Some Priscus have Whips as well.

The Harpy: this is a very powerful position. The Harpy can make or break a vampireís standing in a city. Although a Princeís Harpy has more power then the Primogenís Harpy, you donít want to cross either. They officially represent a whoís in and whoís out, and what positions and opinions are popular this season. A well known Harpy can sway public opinion faster with a biting comment then some Princes can with a solid decree.

Again this seems to be Lyre

The Sheriff: The police investigator, enforcer, and inquisitor, the sheriff is responsible for enforcing the Princes Laws and dictates, for brining outlaws before the Prince for judgement and for carrying out sentences.

Sam

The Hound: Simply put, the muscle of the Prince. If the Sheriff is a policeman, the Hound is an assassin or leg-breaker. He doesnít investigate or question, he just punishes. Sometimes the role of Sheriff and Hound are merged into one position.

Ragman

The Master of Elysium: A combination of Master of Ceremonies and groundskeeper. This fellow maintains the Elysiumís. He is also entrusted in enforcing the law of non-violence on Elysiae, and will work with the Sheriff and hound to help in this endeavour.

Sam and Ragman share this role.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Ľ Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX ę
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0261 seconds · Archive