zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (34) « First ... 32 33 [34]  ( Go to first unread post )

AD&D: The Dark Chalice, IC Thread
jamfke
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 10:52 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

After closer scrutiny, he finds that there is no secret passage here at all, though the stone doesn't appear to have naturally formed here.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:02 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

"Look fer de passage. Lass, can ye tell is dis wall is magiked?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:06 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

Shaniqua will attempt to put her hand through the wall slowly to see if it is an illusion. if it is not one then she will look around to see if there is another way around.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:30 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (netjedi @ Apr 30 2006, 11:06 PM)
Shaniqua will attempt to put her hand through the wall slowly to see if it is an illusion. if it is not one then she will look around to see if there is another way around.

Her fingers meet stone as solid as any she's ever felt. Looking around, she finds no other exit.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:35 PM

looking down to the dwarf
"we're pinched"

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:37 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Zoe looks around and finds her hair is shorter on one side, "What the? Hey, who cut my hair!"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:43 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (jamfke @ May 1 2006, 12:37 AM)
Zoe looks around and finds her hair is shorter on one side, "What the? Hey, who cut my hair!"

"Sheesh, lass. Donna ye listen? I said ye were captured an, used in a summonin'."

Drago walks back down the tunnel looking for anypassages.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:44 PM

to Zoe
"The big ugly beastly spell caster that had all of us under spells. He conjured something and you were a component of his spell. Is there something you are hiding from us? He wanted you for his incantation."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:49 PM

Supreme System Overlord

"I don't know what you're talking about! All I remember is falling down and bumping my head on a rock. Next thing I know, I wake up here with half my hair cut off!"

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:51 PM

to Zoe
"Well you're a speelcaster, what kind of demon summoning requires human hair?"

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:54 PM

Supreme System Overlord

"I don't know! I'd have to return to the library and do some research. In fact, I think that's the best thing for us to do now. Will you come with me?"

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:59 PM

Shaniqua looks around to her other companions with a quizzical look on her face.

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: May 1 2006, 07:12 AM

Experienced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

"Considering, we can't move forward, I say that's really the only thing we can do." Rarek says. "We'll mark our trail and come back later."

--------------------
user posted image
netjedi
Posted: May 1 2006, 06:24 PM

"well I guess that works for me. any way we cut it, we need to move, we cannot just stay here."

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (34) « First ... 32 33 [34] 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0385 seconds · Archive